Reviews for WD Club!
MaraTheBookLover chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Funny! I can't wait to read more!
Houki Minami chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Lovely, just as lovely as the last chapter.
ToasterDanceParty chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Very adorable and funny!
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
And the Great Bog-sama has returned with the latest chapter of "W.D Club"! With an awesome ecchi scene *snickers and nosebleeds*, a cleaning scene, and a reference to SINs (Aha! You didn't sneak it past me!), this was absolutely amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.

So, here is my favorite character so far: Gentarou. The only sane person in the World Domination Club, but we won't know for how much longer he will remain so... *insert evil laugh here*

Gentarou & Sayuri.

Good News - There is no error in the important fields, like spelling and grammar, so congratulations! 100% for everything. Other News - Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas for you now.

Good luck with the next chapters!

Chaos-Deadly Sin (Note: Until next chapter!)
DemonSlayerGod chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Dammit it man, you're hard to love, but even harder to hate
Houki Minami chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Yep! I'm sold! Likeable chaacters, endless possibilities, a surreal yet enjoyable and funy concept and great writing! I liked this story! Waiting now for chapter 2!

Kss, HM
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Hello, Bog-san! This seems like an interesting new story. World Domination Club, huh? ...I also wanted to rule the world when I was younger.

Well, there doesn't seem to be any errors in this chapter, so I'll give you a 100% for everything. I hope to read the future chapters. Good luck!

Chaos-Deadly Sin (Farewell!)
Sepha chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I still can't get over the wink in the summary… *shivers*

STORY/CONCEPT: Well, dominate the world, huh? What is this, World Conquest Zvezda Plot?

SCORE: 7 out of 10

CHARACTERS: You've got the normal people, and the eccentric one. Alright, then. Can't say much about that, nor can I give praise or criticism. I'll remain neutral.

SCORE: 5 out of 10

WRITING: I'll admit, it's better than most. But isn't perfect; it misses a few periods here and there.

SCORE: 8 out of 10

CHAPTER 1 FINAL VERDICT: Entertaining to a fault.

Now, given the categories of Story, Characters, Writing, as well as my own personal enjoyment, has me giving "WD Club!" a numerical score of:

6.75 out of 10, with a recommendation to skim it.