Reviews for Samurai no Kokoro
Rey del Norte chapter 25 . 9/22
Hoping that one day you'll pick this story back up.
TheRealAustin chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
Oh lala Mana and Zen sama :)
TheRealAustin chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
This story is amazing I love the MC she's a strong independent woman who don't need no man. A breath of fresh air from the girl is weak but not in a way that feels forced. Looking forward to more.
RTK chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
Bahahaha poor Tsuge, walking in on Rei getting changed. XD

Ahh and now Rei's abilities are going to be tested! I'm sure scraggly beard man will be in for a rude awakening. Hehe
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Well, I did not expect a mini time skip but, I guess it was for the best. Well, we got some school drama, along with some interrogation drama. And now we are dealing with imperials, likely something involving ghosts and sneaky evil plots. Guess, only one way to find out.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Possession stages? Uh oh, this is starting to sound a lot like D grey man, better bring Allen and the rest to exorcise the demon before it gets really messy, damn Millennium Earl lol.

Well, mostly training today, though we learned a few new things, quite a lot of people with things to prove at the moment. And so, we will see how things go with Shiro joining things.

Oh well, seems like more promising things from here.
DevilPogoStick chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Huh, this is a tad intriguing as the protagonist is in a moral dilemma of sorts, but is content with his current dealings if it means gaining something he truly wishes he has than what he is doing.

Keep it up!
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Well, I see she is rebounding fast from the betrayal, I guess keeping busy is one way to deal with it. And, Karin, I have to admit I have flashbacks of Nunnly from Code Geass, hopefully she won't turn out like that at least.

Well, her situation raises more intriguing information, looking forward to where things go and what happens with this meeting.
DevilPogoStick chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I got to say, the details and description in this first person narration is actually kind of nice. Well written and kind of amazing.

Looks like a dark tale of sorts being told, as we're hearing from our protagonist that he may not come out as a good guy after this. In fact, he may already be on the road to darkness, as despite his standards, he seems to let it go on despite his disgust.

Keep it up!
Mokii chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
Happy Valentine's Day! :D

I knew Raiden was against killing other people who were already possessed, but I didn't think he would go that far and betray her! ...And then at the end, we figure out Black Society isn't as bad and they're somewhat on the same side as the Kanzaki Family?

Either Raiden is naive or Reimei/Mana (I still have no idea which name to use xD) is very cynical. Probably both.

Anyways, this was an interesting chapter! Although, I got confused at some parts and I had to reread again, but that might be because I've been ill for the past few days .-. Since that Zen was fake, I'm wondering where she'll be headed now?

I'm halfway to catching up! I promise I'll eventually catch up before this month finishes!
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
So, Raiden was a double agent more or less? I guess in the end he was even more two faced then Raiden from Metal Gear. Well, at least he is not pure evil and threw out a invite, even if it was to join the " dark " side. So, things keep getting more dire, in a all ready dark story, should lead to some intense drama. Till next time.
cmaej chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
That's an Akatsu. I thought they were a group of bandits or some sort of murderous outlaws. I wonder how did it came to possess the woman. Did she make a deal with it? If so, how would doing that save her daughter?

I guess I will figure that out soon enough. I look forward to an epic fight with an fully formed Akatsu, though.

School uniform? I thought is was a feudal-Japan type of setting.

Samurai assassin? I heard of ninja assassins, but this one's a first. XD

I also noticed that you have genderbent as a tag and the MC has yet to reveal his/her gender. He seems to be treated like a guy, but is he genderbent? Or will he be genderbent later on in the story?
cmaej chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Well, this story starts out really dark. I don't know what to make of this savior. For all I know, he may have been the cause of the villages's destruction. I find it suspicious that he shows up unharmed amongst the carnage. Great start. I'm definitely intrigued.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
Mind control, always a devious thing, arg, betrayal, even more devious. Should have seen the betrayal coming with the name of the chapter and all, still, tragic indeed.

Well, the quiz was rather rigged, mostly thanks to said treachery.

Intense, we will see where it goes from here.
YumehaMinakami chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
The title pretty much nailed the content of the story. I particularly liked the way that you're describing the scene as it comes and goes. Descriptive and action-filled scenes are the best for me but I also liked how you put the reader inside the head of the character in your writing. One could feel the emotions and thoughts of the characters, it was a nice a great pacing too. ANyways, that was only the first chapter, maybe there will be more awesomeness soon!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »