Reviews for TRUMGIRL and PJMAC
Grespitchied chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Gahhhh he's so nice the story is so sweet! It's really gross what happened to her but woowwwwwww talk about love. And I love the line 'it's always been you' AND I honestly don't know if guys like that exist but true I would definitely marry someone who was close to him :)
BrandNew chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ahh! This story was just so perfect! I loved it! At first I was so annoyed with Jeannie, and I tried to understand where she was coming from and I kind of did, but I kind of didn't you know? I guess it's one of those things that you don't really get unless you've experienced it...Ugh, I wish more guys were like PJ, all kind, and caring, and considerate. But I'm convinced that those guys are rare. Great story!
The Simonette254 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I loved this story. Truly truly loved this story.
imperfectlyokay chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I really liked this. It was well-written and it packed a whole heap of emotion into a one-shot. PJ is honestly the most forgiving and kind person in the world - I don't think anyone like him exists in reality. But I loved that Jeannie was just wonderfully human. I hate her, sure, but people make mistakes and do stupid things and I'm glad that she was a flawed character. Great job! :)