Reviews for The Night Queen (Complete!)
MaraTheBookLover chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
You know, at the start of this story, I liked Madeline, but now she's...
...different. And not in a good way. I wonder what happened.
MaraTheBookLover chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
I don't believe he's human.
MaraTheBookLover chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
He got the book, didn't he? HOW DID HE GET THE BOOK?
MaraTheBookLover chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Oh no! Where's Shayne?!
MaraTheBookLover chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Don don don...Cliffhanger!
MaraTheBookLover chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
I can't wait to find out what Makayla's gift is!
MaraTheBookLover chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Good chapter! Now I want wings...oh well.
MaraTheBookLover chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Hmmm...interesting..I can't wait to learn more about Madeline.
MaraTheBookLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow. This is awesome! It kind of reminds me of my own writing, except better. Keep up the good work!
Esther chapter 49 . 7/2/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. It feels like forever since we've had a chapter from Maya's point of view, and of course even longer since she interacted with Dominoe. It was good to see the two of them interacting again. All of your chapters have been really dark lately, so it was good to have a slightly more uplifting chapter.
Overall about this story, the plot is original and your characters are interestingly layered. I've been enjoying reading it, though it does get really dark and the many switches in time and point of view can get confusing. I really appreciate your regular and frequent updates, so keep it up! :)
wolfgang.durand chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
And now the time travel ?
some story make a really good usage of it and i hope you will
Alexis C. Grey chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
nevermind... I guess I can't link websites properly here xD well, the one was on Kristine Schwartz's review blog site and the other was by the staff of
Alexis C. Grey chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Reviews from other websites:

. ?showComment1402758547732#c3921948999300506856

allnoveljoyrecommend
OleMacktheKnife chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Very nice! I think it was a bit too short, but other than that, great job! :)
Nate Wodening chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I really liked this.

This chapter was a hair too short and I think you tried to stuff too much information (and names) into too little space. But I like the original names (which is something that can so rarely be said about a lot of fantasy fiction), and I'm very much interested to see where this goes.

Also: You referred to the monster created by combining a soul with cursed waters as a nixie. That's perfect naming, very clever, and exactly the sort of linguistic detail I love to see in a story. If that was intentional on your part and not a coincidence, well, it would make me feel less alone.