Reviews for A Stagnation of Love (rewrite)
Naoki510 chapter 59 . 6/23/2016
Wow! Tjis story deserved so much more reviews because it is awesome! The beginning was a little bit slow, but it's one of my favorite story. I cried a couple of time too Can't wait to see more.
LOK chapter 59 . 5/24/2016
I late at reviewing but I'm glad you updated. Amazing chapter except for Frey going through that but I'm glad he has Josh with him. Every chapter reminds me of Nate and I miss him. I also noticed that Brian keeps being mentioned. Will he make another appearance in the story? I will eagerly wait for the next update.
Lavi1443 chapter 59 . 5/23/2016
I don't follow anyone on patreon. I think that if a writer wants money for his work he needs to sell it, not to expect people to pay him a 'salary' on a regular basis while not knowing what they are going to get. I buy stories I love, I don't simply donate money.
To tell you the truth I feel kind of shy about asking you to help me edit works because you're a proffessional, and I absolutly love your story. So, you seeing my sketches of writing and all my unpolished ideas is kind of embarrasing me. I do think some people would love to have you help them, I always wonder about how your writing flows so easily and I can read long chapters and simply enjoy them, without getting tired.

I wait for the time whem Frey would finally graduate and leave home and his father and Wein (this fucking pig that I have a hate-pity-frustrated feeling towards).

Thank you for the update, I was already wondering when I'll get to read more of Frey's life in the last few days.
Lavi1443 chapter 58 . 4/18/2016
I really liked this part, it wass so cute!
Wish you luck in your new job, you don’t need to feel bad about not updating once a week, I was shocked you managed to do it earlier, empployed or not.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 57 . 3/29/2016
Wow! Everything is just so heartfelt...
Lavi1443 chapter 57 . 3/22/2016
I love this story so much!
The update is great, even though the things that happened were kind of aweful- i'm still so glad that Frey had finally opened up and told Josh about what has been bothering him all this time.
A.R chapter 57 . 3/21/2016
I'm glad you're back and I loved the chapter. Not because of what happened to Frey but because he and Joshua opened up to each other even more, especially Frey. I can't wait for the next update.
A.R chapter 56 . 2/27/2016
Amazing chapter, I think thing will get even more interesting from here. I will eagerly wait for next update.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 55 . 2/22/2016
Thank you so much for the wonderful update!
A.R chapter 55 . 2/20/2016
I was getting anxious when you didn't update but now that you have I am so happy that they came out. I can't wait for your next update
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 54 . 2/17/2016
This is great! Thank you for updating! Keep up the good work!
WestleyDans chapter 54 . 2/12/2016
Saren reminds me of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z for some reason. While Wren reminds me of Cooler.
I guess that means Frey is Vegeta and Josh is Goku, yeah?
Lavi chapter 54 . 2/7/2016
pffft I was sure that that was what she was telling him because he blushed to hard! xDDD I think it's ME with the dirty mind in here.
I'm so glad that their little date was going alright. I kind of pity Frey for having no idea about how healthy sexual relationship actually goes, or how our mind and body respond to people who terrorize us, compared to people who attract us. He's so sure that there is something wrong with him, not even considering that maybe there is something wrong with all the people who abuse him, argh, I really want him to be happy!
WestleyDans chapter 53 . 1/31/2016
This story is just amazing, sad, and wonderful! Will Wren and the other bullies at least get a taste of their own medicine in the future? I'd kill to see that.
Lavi1443 chapter 53 . 1/30/2016
I bet Josh's mother told him to use protection lollll I can see it would embarrass him xDDDD poor kid. This chapter was so awesome! Frey was really cool 33
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »