Reviews for A Stagnation of Love (rewrite)
A.R chapter 53 . 1/29/2016
Ugh! I want to know what Mariela said so bad! Amazing update as always and I can't wait to read more and find out how their date will go.
Lavi chapter 52 . 1/23/2016
The chapter was so cute 33 Josh is just so shy and yet eager in some way, it's simply adorable to read about his reactions to some totally banal things around Frey.
Storm Cycle chapter 52 . 1/22/2016
I never really know what to say when I review your stories. I never see any huge issues because I really enjoy reading this as a reader rather than a critic. I guess I just want you to know that even if I don't review, I read it all and enjoy it all.
reviewer chapter 51 . 1/22/2016
This story is amazing I'm so hooked! It deserves more reviews though. I can't wait for your next update.
Lavi chapter 51 . 1/18/2016
Hi,
I was kind of busy lately and didn't get the chance to read all the recent updates (I think the last one I read was before the holidays). So, sorry that my comment is going to be so long and about so many subjects, I just can't sum all the things I want to say up, and feel the urge to just rant a little or whatever haha
Josh and Frey are just aarrrghhhhh soooooo cuteee omygawd I want to hug them tightly until they can't breathe and stuff chocolate chip cookies in their mouths until they choke!
Wren is such a psycho, wow, he is such a miserable and pitiable character, even more than Frey's father. Speaking about his father, I'm glad that it seems like he got his head in some other matters and isn't home all that much anymore, this bastard, even though I can't really HATE him as much as I would like too, I still resent him and wish for him to disappear from Frey's life.
I'm putting my money on the fact that Josh's parents are giggling and passing jokes behind the boys' backs about how adorable and oblivious the both of them are.

And damn, if their date isn't going to be hot choco sweet and warm-full-like I'll consider myself incapable of getting out of bed for a few mornings.

BTW about life and all of that shitty parts. I'm kind of getting on in a job I don't like myself, just because I seriously need that small amount of money right now. Those moment's of feeling like your life is going nowhere is something that comes and pass. Believe me that even if you did have a job and you did have any kind of something that you consider as 'having a life' You'd still have those moments. The most important thing about it is to treat it like your period- it sucks and you feel like someone is stabbing you over and over, but it's there and then it's gone and the show goes on.
I actually made some dark chocolate truffles today, for a friend who was feeling down lately, I wish I could send you some (yeah I know not stalkerish and disturbing at all lol), any way, I hope you're feeling well, or will feel well soon. Good luck with everything and always look at the bright side of life 3

I'll wait eagerly for the next update as well!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 51 . 1/16/2016
That was really nice...
chiangel chapter 51 . 1/14/2016
So, got to say this. You are an amazing writer. Your stories are always worth reading! Very easy to read and you always leave me wanting more. Do you have any book for sale or something? Would love to buy/support your writing.
Great job and keep it up!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 50 . 1/13/2016
This chapter is amazing!
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 50 . 1/7/2016
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I can't even find the words to do it justice. I honestly don't think the events of a story have ever made me this happy. Your story is so unique because you really have detailed a life in such length that it feels utterly REAL. Frey is a real person to me, and I care so deeply for him, and Josh as well. (I'm not really doing justice to this, and I'm not even convinced I'm entirely coherent...and yes, I do know Frey is fictional, but I don't know how to adequately express how I'm feeling...) Frey deserves so much happiness, and I was almost panicking when it sounded like he'd probably turn Josh down. But this chapter part was beautiful. I'm SO glad you didn't break it in two.

Never have I been so emotionally invested in a story. Ever. Each chapter notification email I receive totally makes my day. Each new story installment feels like a gift. And you definitely don't need to apologize for length. I frequently glance at my scroll bar while reading to see how much of the chapter I have left, and I'm always either thinking, "YESSS, there is still a lot left!" or "Crap, the chapter is almost done..."

Would you ever consider publishing this as an e-book once it's finished? I would buy it in a heartbeat as I would love to be able to always keep a copy on my e-reader. I'd volunteer to help with proof-reading/editing as well if you'd like.

I hope everything goes well with your job search, and I hope I didn't come across too crazy in this review (like I said, I'm really struggling with accurately expressing my thoughts and feelings about this story-I guess I'm feeling a bit like Josh! Haha!) Thank you so so much for sharing your beautiful writing, and I eagerly await the next installment. :-)
Guest chapter 49 . 12/31/2015
Oooooo now this story is cooking i cant wait for the turning point! Frey and josh is physically driving me crazy on how they cant just tell each other!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 49 . 12/30/2015
This is an incredible chapter! I really love how things went and the dialogues are amazing! Looking forward to the next chapter!
reviewer chapter 49 . 12/30/2015
I just found this story and burned through it it took my like two days to finish it, and it is amazing! The plot development and the character's personalities are very detailed. This is probably my favorite story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
BelieveIt chapter 49 . 12/29/2015
Oh my gosh, I cried so much during this chapter, your writing is truly incredible x
Guest chapter 48 . 12/22/2015
I really love this story. I cant wait to see how frey's life comes out for the better. Keep up the awesome work!
Lavi chapter 48 . 12/22/2015
Frey and Josh are just so cute!
They give me this warm feeling in my gut that makes me smile silly.
I loved the last chapter, it wasn't irrationally hopeful and pleasant- but it was still signifying that Frey has more and more light entering his life, and it makes me happy for him.

Thank you so much for the quick updates 3 Have a wonderful holiday and get lots of awesome presents!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »