Reviews for A Stagnation of Love (rewrite)
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 46 . 12/13/2015
Love this story so much! Waiting for your update!
Zolororo chapter 45 . 12/2/2015
There's so much to say about this story. The character development is really intriguing, and I actually find myself bonding with the characters. I'm glaring when I read the angry thoughts of Frey, or what negative things people do to him. I'm choking up when tragedy happens, like when Nate died. I'm smiling when I see the budding romance and stable friendship between Frey and Josh. Stories don't usually affect me in ways that toy with my emotions and make me really connect with what the characters are feeling, but this story is the absolute exception. My mom passed fairly recently, and a few things are helping me through it. This story is one of those things. I check it daily, and I re-read chapters. Your writing is just amazing, and I've never been so hooked on a story. I usually lose interest when there's no update in months, but I feel like even if this story stops here, I could continue going back to it again and again. Though, I'm begging you not to stop. I adore this story, and I get so excited thinking about the next chapters. Excellent, excellent work. I've read your other stories as well, though this one is definitely my favourite. This story is, by far and quite honestly, the best story I've read my entire life. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for updating. I'm making an account for the specific purpose of adding this story to my favourites.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 43 . 11/29/2015
Thanks for the update... Nice chapter... Update soon!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 41 . 11/22/2015
Thank you so much for this awesome chapter! Good job! Waiting for more to come!
Lavi chapter 41 . 11/20/2015
I'm so proud of her! It's so hard to choose the harder path and stick to it even in the most supportive environment, so when her husband is pushing down on her weakness and she stays strong it proves how much she believes in a change for the better.
I really liked this chapter, ever since Josh came into Frey's life the plot became more hopeful. I think the change Frey is starting to get into effects his parents, even if they don't realize what triggers that. Him having more belief and self confidence is like a smoke against bugs for his father (Who tries to avoid him more and more), and a source of strength for his mother.

Lavi chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
Please keep up the good job, the story only gets better in each chapter you post 3
Guest chapter 37 . 11/1/2015
Nice work!
Lavi chapter 37 . 10/22/2015
I love this story so much 3 The happy moments give me this fluffy warm feeling in my gut that just make me smile at the screen. I love Frey's character and find myself connect with him so often that the story occupy my mind even while I'm working or doing something else entirely.
I'm happy that I decided to give this story a chance and try to read it.
I love every character in this story in it's own twisted way. I swear I find myself not even hating Wren or Frey's father. I can't find myself thinking of them as complete evil, but simply as a cube with six sizes, while most of the time the 'bad' characters in the story show one face, they still have five faces hidden and unknown to us, readers. It's hard to judge them completely.
Can't wait to follow and read the rest of the story.
What I really wish for is for Frey to be able to forgive his mother. Forgiveness is not something that can be earned, so there is no point in saying that his mother doesn't deserve it. Forgiveness doesn't have anything to do with the party that was hurtful and hateful, all it has to do is with the forgiving party, and I hope that Frey would find it within himself to forgive.

Thank you for writing this story and making an effort to update it!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 37 . 9/30/2015
Beautiful chapter. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I can't believe I marathoned all 36 chapters in one night. The angst is so heart-wrenching, I couldn't tear my eyes off the screen. My gut feeling tells me Wren is going to try to do something that will force Frey to quit the track team. Hopefully, Frey will stray strong.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 36 . 9/18/2015
Can't get enough! Update soon!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 35 . 9/6/2015
Can hardly wait for the next!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/2/2015
"Fosh" or "Jrey" ?
I can't decide!
Anon21 chapter 34 . 8/31/2015
Gosh, reading about Frey's life is depressing.. I prefer the moments with Josh much more :P
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 34 . 8/30/2015
Thanks for update! Be waiting for more! Love this story!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »