Reviews for A Stagnation of Love (rewrite)
Storm Cycle chapter 34 . 8/29/2015
This is beautiful in a terrible way. I hope you understand what I mean when I say it. Your writing needs polish and your grammar needs a bit of work. But the emotions you are able to portray though Frey are incredible. Believe me when I say that your characters are the best thing from this story (at least I think so). Frey is what seems to me a quite inoffensive and fairly realistic potrayal of a victim of abuse (this is coming from someone with no background of abuse, so take what you will from it) You're doing an amazing job so far and I have no doubt that you will continue to do so.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/27/2015
amazing chapter, as always!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 33 . 8/27/2015
Be waiting for the next installment! Frey is so adorable! Especially in the last part!

I just find it wierd that Mr. Inori address his wife as Mrs. Inori, and vice versa.

Anyway, really good chapter.
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 33 . 8/22/2015
Oh, goodness. Mr. Inori definitely had me tearing up during this chapter. Even though I'm sure Frey will have to deal with a lot more crap, I'm so glad that things seem to be getting a tad bit better for him.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 32 . 8/21/2015
Thanks for the update! This is a good chapter. Waiting for more.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
I never find this writing boring! Keep up the good work!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
Waiting for the next!
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 30 . 8/9/2015
Wow. No apologies whatsoever needed for this chapter. And enough things did happen! I think this is the first time this story has had me tearing up from happiness (finally!). I hate that Frey still has to deal with so much crap, but now he has someone who genuinely cares about him-I'm so happy for him and hope his life is finally going uphill!

I also love that you talk about the power of simple touch. It's SO true. It's something I've thought about a fair amount. I can be fairly withdrawn and reserved, and it takes me a while to really warm up and feel comfortable around people, so I don't really have much casual physical contact with others, and I often feel inexplicably lonely. But when I do get that contact, there's no really good way to describe it-it's like I'm infused with warmth and contentment. Casual human touch has such great power to dispel loneliness.

Wonderful writing as always and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/8/2015
Good chap! Can't wait to see more!
Storm Cycle chapter 30 . 8/8/2015
I want to send you a review but I have no idea what to say... I love your writing. Ta-da a review!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Nice work. Update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
Loved this chapter as always!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
Great chapter! Good thing Frey had something good in his life now!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
This chapter is more than ok. Your writing is great. The story is really amazing. I don't know how you keep breaking my heart into tiny litte pieces. I cried so many tears. Over and over and over again. And not just when I'm reading this. Whenever I think of or remember this story and what Frey have been going through, I feel so sick and I'm praying for him to get past this, and I'm so patiently waiting for his happy ending.
nana chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
I m so happy that things finally get alright for Frey! I can't wait to see more of Josh's family!
I really love your story, hoping for "the" happy ending...
Sorry for my english... I m French...)
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »