Reviews for A Reminder
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I really did like this one shot! It's short and to the point. I think it could have been a bit more developed, but it's still good all the same!
Julietish chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hello, it’s Juliet from ADoR! Thanks for participating in Star-Cross’d this round. The opening lines of your one-shot certainly captured my attention; it was the perfect way of starting it. I enjoyed how you told a simple story based on one of the photographs and how you tied the mirror in. It ended with such a bold, independent tone—Angelina is a great character. I liked that she sided with Christina. I hope you find yourself inspired by future SC prompts!
Mexican chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Churro Churro Burrito JewJew Natalie Alexis Churro Churro Burrito Poopoo
Franny Bertini chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Audrey I want to be inside you like a bag of dicks. This story made me so horny for you and lets have fun in the bed with ryan after we read this story over again to make me horny every time.
Billy Jew Joe chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Yo Yo this story was so ratchet yo! dood like i didn't understand like half of it because i spent all my money on drugs and kfc and didnt get a fucking education, but it looked good. All i saw was dicks and tits
Christopher An chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I especially like the part where the dick goes inside the pizza box. Its very detailed and the part about the vacuum cleaner man was exquisite. And I loved the part where romeo dies at the end. And why is vacuum spelled with cum in it? You should add that in the story
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
It's a good story. There are a few mistakes in it, though, and I think the rating should be bumped up to T because of the language. Nice job, though. :)