Reviews for Anatomy of a Rebellion
007DinoSheep chapter 74 . 1/17
Dude i've read non but will read it all.I'm sad it's over at home are getting well...Kinda scarce.I used to bet i'd die before i read them all.102 Da Vinci .The Lost Browns youv'e never heard of him,I suggest you read his books.I look forward to it be Good.I'll post my review of Enclosure on 73 or if you LUCK!if your for that your lucky,I may Fav you or your story and if it get's more than 9. who'll be following .
gagelange10 chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
This and the first chapter were both simply fantastic. I'm surprised that you aren't getting it published. You easily write well enough to do so.
poopllama chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
The account was good and detailed, but the backstory seemed a little forced, and we don't know who the narrator is.
Highway Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Hey there! Looking for review exchange buddies, so hopefully, you're interested. Also, if you're interested in getting some more reviews, check out The Review Game under forums. :)

[Political theorists *through* history have...] *throughout

Definitely a powerful opening and many interesting ideas and opinions about rebellion and where people stand in society. I wonder how this will tie in with the plot and the "young army officer" who plans on taking over.

And holy cow, ten years! That's amazing you've stuck with this story for so long. Shows you're dedicated to it and that I should expect a lot from this story. :)
Rita Komeddi chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Wow. Just . . . wow. Aside from the occasional grammatical error (for example, you seem to go in and out of using correct punctuation for dialogue) and a little typo or omitted word here and there, this was written fantastically.

Perhaps my standards for a good FictionPress story have been severely lowered due to all the junk that usually builds up on this site, but I'm usually good at singling out decent stories.

You just awed me with your writing style. The summary of "Anatomy of a Rebellion" instantly caught my eye, because it's so /different./ And I like your slow pacing. It let's a reader relax into the setting and the plot easily, making the story more enjoyable. I, personally, have had my fill of time skips and plotlines that could outpace The Flash.

It is obvious that you put an extremely large amount of time and thought into this story, because you can /feel/ it in the writing. In the characters. In the whole plot. And I'm freakin' loving it.

Will you be posting a new chapter daily? (You said you rewrote the story many times, so I'm assuming "Anatomy of a Rebellion" is complete; just not all of it has been published online.) If so, I will be looking forward to reading more every day. ;) I might not review every chapter, but I just want you to know that I /will/ be reading this.

Brilliant story. It upsets me that no one has reviewed prior to myself. I think it mostly revolves around how much time and attention you have to give this story; you literally can't miss a word. Eh, I don't care. It means you're not stuffing your story with meaningless filler.

On a random side note, I think my sister would love this. I'll have to remember to tell her about it.

Keep at it, J!