Reviews for Transcendental
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I liked that this was a complete story and not just part of one, like a number of the entries were. I liked the setting and the world that the story is set in. I did like how well this story was put to together and how nicely everything fit in.
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
WAHHHHH I LOVE HOW YOU FINISHED IT. I've been looking for ward to a completed version of this for so long. I just love the idea and I would definitely like to see you expand on this world a bit more. Maybe with a short story?

Uhg stop being an amazing writer you're making me look bad.

jk. [heart]
zileisoj12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Creative,fun and just
Luti Faube chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
That was amazingly done. You managed to stuff an entire story into a oneshot, along with all the detail about circles and other storylines (Kade's, Giv's) and characterisation - that's really talent. Good supernatural stories are hard to come by.
I was overjoyed to see an alert with your name attached to it. You're practically a legend after His Queen and its sequel. Hope to see more from you soon.
Montara chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
In the end, the reason why he came back didn't matter because HE chose to stay and that made it all better :)

Thank you for your story!
OntheOtherSide chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
That was absolutely heartwarming and beautiful and brilliant and every other positive adjective in the dictionary. Despite the fact it was a alternate world in a one-shot, it wasn't confusing as I thought it would end up- it flowed quite well. But more importantly, yes it would be awesome if you write in this world, along with every other fic you have. Haha, no pressure or anything. Looking forward to the next update! (Take your time, of course)