Reviews for Gay for Pay
Chase chapter 20 . 1/12/2023
This story has genuinely made me so happy, it's been six years and this is a bit unreasonable but MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
CristieC chapter 1 . 7/12/2022
I still have my hopes you will update this story, and check periodically to see if you’ve updated. In the meantime, both Morgan and Ben have their own little place in my heart. I can’t wait to know what will happen next.
Jack chapter 1 . 3/13/2022
Great loved it i have a crush on ben he is so fricking cute
ambitchiously chapter 16 . 2/19/2022
Ruthie actually acknowledging both Morgan and Ben makes my heart go soft and mush and everything nice... brb gonna cry myself to sleep
tianne chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
i know it's been 3 years but i still wait for this to update like every month
deep fried chicken chapter 19 . 5/27/2021
I just gotta say, the interaction between these two at the very beginning of this chapter has been my favorite in the entire story. It’s the sweetest thing, I am living for it. Please give us more
deep fried chicken chapter 20 . 5/27/2021
I am late to the party, and I am so glad for it because that meant I was able to read this FRIGGING ABSOLUTE GEM OF STORY nonstop in just five days and oh my god if it isn’t the best thing I have read in this place. I am blown away and thirsty for MORE. More Ben and Morgan please! I have become a true fan and beg for more updates (even if its been three years since your last one).
This story surpassed my expectations in every possible way. Your writing is magnificent, and so is the plot. Your characters are so well developed and the attention to detail is you are doing irl life now, ai just hope you haven’t abandoned this story forever.
Guest 123 chapter 20 . 11/8/2020
I read this story originally a couple of years ago and I felt like coming back again to read and see if there was any updates! This story is great by the way and I really hope one day you come back and update it.
minimikado chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
I must say that this story is remarkable, the type that lingers on my mind even afterwards when I should have moved on and forgotten all about it. I truly hope that you'll return and continue writing it some day, because it will be a masterpiece when finished. Until then, I hope you're doing fine author.
Tian chapter 20 . 3/30/2020
I know it's been 2 ears but I BEG of you to continue thisbstory
yes chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
every now and then I come back onto this website and check up on old stories I've bookmarked. I'm sad this story still hasn't gotten an update, but I love rereading it so I can forgive the lack of updates. it still holds up. hope life has been going well. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2019
i've been waiting ten years...i love this...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2019
Please update! Love this story and it's characters :) Good luck!
HackingoftheDead chapter 20 . 2/26/2019
I have found such enjoyment and happiness reading this work. I’m very glad I decided to give it the chance. It is currently one of my favorite stories I have read, and although it’s not fininished, I am looking forward to it being continue, if it is. Either way, this is amazingly written and I am emotionally invested in each character.
HackingoftheDead chapter 7 . 2/25/2019
I have been itching for another M/M story. They’re surprisingly hard to find, though maybe I’m not looking in the right places. Either way, I skipped this story a few times, but decided to give it a shot today and Jesus, you are a wonderful storyteller and I love these two men to death. This has filled my itch, though I’m far from done. Once done, I’m looking forward to more of your stories.
239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »