Reviews for Gay for Pay
tianne chapter 1 . 7/12
i know it's been 3 years but i still wait for this to update like every month
deep fried chicken chapter 19 . 5/27
I just gotta say, the interaction between these two at the very beginning of this chapter has been my favorite in the entire story. It’s the sweetest thing, I am living for it. Please give us more
deep fried chicken chapter 20 . 5/27
I am late to the party, and I am so glad for it because that meant I was able to read this FRIGGING ABSOLUTE GEM OF STORY nonstop in just five days and oh my god if it isn’t the best thing I have read in this place. I am blown away and thirsty for MORE. More Ben and Morgan please! I have become a true fan and beg for more updates (even if its been three years since your last one).
This story surpassed my expectations in every possible way. Your writing is magnificent, and so is the plot. Your characters are so well developed and the attention to detail is you are doing irl life now, ai just hope you haven’t abandoned this story forever.
Guest 123 chapter 20 . 11/8/2020
I read this story originally a couple of years ago and I felt like coming back again to read and see if there was any updates! This story is great by the way and I really hope one day you come back and update it.
minimikado chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
I must say that this story is remarkable, the type that lingers on my mind even afterwards when I should have moved on and forgotten all about it. I truly hope that you'll return and continue writing it some day, because it will be a masterpiece when finished. Until then, I hope you're doing fine author.
Tian chapter 20 . 3/30/2020
I know it's been 2 ears but I BEG of you to continue thisbstory
yes chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
every now and then I come back onto this website and check up on old stories I've bookmarked. I'm sad this story still hasn't gotten an update, but I love rereading it so I can forgive the lack of updates. it still holds up. hope life has been going well. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2019
i've been waiting ten years...i love this...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2019
Please update! Love this story and it's characters :) Good luck!
HackingoftheDead chapter 20 . 2/26/2019
I have found such enjoyment and happiness reading this work. I’m very glad I decided to give it the chance. It is currently one of my favorite stories I have read, and although it’s not fininished, I am looking forward to it being continue, if it is. Either way, this is amazingly written and I am emotionally invested in each character.
HackingoftheDead chapter 7 . 2/25/2019
I have been itching for another M/M story. They’re surprisingly hard to find, though maybe I’m not looking in the right places. Either way, I skipped this story a few times, but decided to give it a shot today and Jesus, you are a wonderful storyteller and I love these two men to death. This has filled my itch, though I’m far from done. Once done, I’m looking forward to more of your stories.
Lilly-is-trash chapter 20 . 9/8/2018
I just finished rereading this, and let me tell you on the second read, it was so much better than the first, the way the boys interact is so perfect for this story, it's been awhile since the last update but that his mean that the next chapter will be even better, I hope the author keeps writing 10/10 would recommend
A chapter 20 . 7/14/2018
Hi , I hope you're okay. I miss this story so much :( my heart needs more Ben and Morgan. Please come back ..
Chimel321 chapter 20 . 7/1/2018
I really like your story and hope you will have the time to keep writing it , especially the sex scenes. You have great insight .
Guest chapter 20 . 6/12/2018
GOSH I love this story ! It's the most hottest and original story I've read in so long. I gotta have more !
235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »