Reviews for Posers
Flora chapter 27 . 12/14/2014
wow! Everything really worked out for them didn't it Like really well. Like a Barbie movie ending... But that's only my opinion. Other than that, it was my most favorite of chapters and I am sad to see a end! I'llwait for your Christmas Story!
Flora chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
Yay! Sally said yes! Go Fin!
Flora chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
If you're ever dating anyone and he or she says yolo out loud and they are not even joking, you dump them on the spot. That's a deal breaker for everyone. In other news, I am happy that Fin finally got Doug off his tail what a sleeze.
Esther chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
Oh goodness, I read "Irish Coffee" ages ago but completely didn't make the connection! It's the same Susan! I love authors who reference other stories like that :)

I do love Sally. Fin is sweet, and I have a soft spot for him because (even though I know you probably didn't think of this at all) Finland is a special place for me, but Sally... It must be the writer in me connecting. I hope we see her again at some point!

Overall, this story really was very refreshing; it's nice to have a story that focuses so much on what's inside. And of course, it was incredibly sweet :p

Best of luck with writing and your grandmother :)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to future stories especially those that include Finn and Sally.
PS Hope all is well with your Grandmother.

Merry Christmas
Anubis O.o chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
YAY!
Valinedel chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
I thought this story was so cute, and I am sad it is over :-( I really enjoyed reading your work and you feedback on my comments. Thank you for updating consistently!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
Sweet chapter. Just love Sally she is quite a girl.
Esther chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
Okay, so Sally's aunt, Charlie's mother, is Susan. I found Susan's name popping up various other places, but only in reference to her aunt. And apparently there's another story going on, one that probably focuses on Charlie.

Anyway, at last! Fin is so sweet :) I love how blunt and honest he was with everything. And I love your "coming out of the closet" pun.

I'm guessing this story is wrapping up soon? I hope Fin and Sally will still show up in other stories!
I can't wait to see what next week brings :) What will happen once Sally's done with her job?
Clouded and Instincts chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
I love the update! I can't wait for the final chapter and the Christmas special.
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
This chapter was beautiful in the sense that if I could have personally yelled at Doug I wouldn't have been able to do it a fraction as good as those two did. Thank you for that! :P
Esther chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
You know... Next chapter, which obviously is supposed to be the confrontation, could instead be someone's pet dying or someone losing a job or something, and several chapters to deal with that, and then Fin and Sally could get in an argument, and then Sally would have to go home, and the book could end with Fin saying he'd come visit Sally some time, and we would all hate you forever :) That would be a cruel-interesting, but cruel-technique.
Anyway, I'm glad Fin finally got this out of the way! Doug is quite the jerk. I like how Fin takes care of Sally so often, but Sally stands up for him too and Fin likes that.
Now I heard a whisper that I was supposed to catch on to something? Unfortunately, "his mom" could refer to Sally's, Charlie's, or Fin's... I'm afraid I either haven't caught on or it's so obvious I haven't realised I was supposed to catch on.
I can't wait for next week!
Valinedel chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
Lol, yeah not better...but necessary. Glad it is finally over between those two!
alchem chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
Brilliant!
jmeec316 chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
Yay! Definitely left me wanting more, though! Can't wait to see how the conversation between Fin and Sally goes now that Doug is gone for good!
119 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »