Reviews for Posers
Flora chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
Huh who is Miles? And great chapter! Lydia is such an unlikable character why is she here! I hope she left like Fin and Sally thinks!
Flora chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
Serial Reviewist! That sounds important haha! I liked the photography scenes! Does this mean Fin will retire off to a photographer himself? He sounds too cute.
Esther chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Oh yes, and I really appreciate the word play you did with the chapter titles for 23 and 24 :)
Esther chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Aha! And it comes out in the most casual, rather awkward way... And now I have to wait a whole week to find out how this plays out. I may go insane if you spend all next chapter in a confrontation with Sally's uncle since Lydia ratted on them, instead of addressing what Sally just found out. :P [Though if you want to kill us, you of course may do so...]
Lydia is... disturbing. I must say, though, I'd really like to have Sally find her crying behind the house or something. Your story has such a focus on outward appearances versus depth, and Lydia and Nick are the shallow, nasty characters to contrast with Finn and Sally, but-and maybe I'm just naive-I like to think that everyone has some depth and can feel human and get hurt.
Would Charlie's spotlight be in this story or a different one? Just because I feel like it would be odd if Charlie got one chapter while every other was from Finn or Sally's POV.
Can't wait to next week, as always! :)
Anubis O.o chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
"I HEAR THE CHURCH BELLS RINGING! THOSE ANGELS SINGING HALLELUJAH, MY MAN IS FREE!" -Sally's brain
Clouded and Instincts chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Loved the update! And I must say, I've developed a sort of attachment to Charlie. I'm starting to like his character.
jmeec316 chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
"It was easier that way." Eeek! I hope Sally doesn't take this the wrong way and think that Fin never corrected her for the same reason!
Valinedel chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Awful place to stop the chapter! Now I have to wait a whole week! Patience it not a virtue I have when reading really good stories! In my last post, I was fanning myself bc of fin and Sally. NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Esther chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Finn in his element! It's nice to see.

This situation is... strange... though. Their first kiss is in front of her siblings? Wouldn't that be really embarrassing?

Ah, Lydia... Now the trouble begins again, I see.

Miles McMillan... He's pretty accurate to my mental image, so not bad. Interesting...

I can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Great Sally and Finn finally acknowledge the attraction they feel to each other.
shinju asuka chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Aww... The family photo sounds cute. Also the photos with only two of them at the King's Seat... I wish i could the printed photos!
I never knew the model you refer before. I googled him and wow... :O
Don't know about the category stuff. Can't help, sorry :( Yet, i do wish you good luck! :)
Love how you update this weekly. Since i read this story, i have this habit checking my phone right after waking up on Saturday morning xD Looking forward to reading next update! I guess Sally's uncle decided to continue his photoshooting, so Lydia came, no?
Flora chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
Yay I caught up! What a great idea to have a family photo shoot! Will be very interesting! You should totally do the amazon thing and sign it under Romance because Young Adult books tend to have main characters who are in high school or early college because that's what the readers ages are. I hope you win I love this story!
Flora chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
So cute! I loved this chapter! I want them to confess to each other already!
Flora chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
Wow Fin is going to paint Sally? Finally! I cat wait to read about how it turns out!
Flora chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
Fin is so fun I would love to have him with me in long car rides! At least it won't be boring!
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »