Reviews for Posers
Flora chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
I'm so sorry I just got so busy! This sounds fun a trip to Sally's house! How exciting!
alchem chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
I am really enjoying this story. It is still fresh. You have captured that 20something energy. It is in the moment when we think we have defined ourselves, but then we find out we don't know are selves at all. Thank you for sharing.
Valinedel chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Loved this chapter! *more fanning*
UnicornTamer chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Every chapter makes this story better and better. I love how your writing it and I always get the warm and fuzzies from seeing that there is a new chapter available. Good job and I cant wait for the next one :D
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
I believe entering the contest is an extraordinary idea. This story is one of the few that I come back to every time it is updated and it deals with themes you don't see in a lot of stories on here like modeling and changing attractions. (i.e. some themes are deeper than others) It is a great oppopportunity and you've certainly got the material! :)
Right now I want to classify it as YA. The romance is there but it takes awhile before it occurs. Then again, it starts off with a cute model and a humble farm girl and I know I've had the two of them paired since Chapter 1. Plus it's not finished. I will defer to you and/or other reviewers on that one.
Please let us know what you decide! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
I think it would be in the young adult genre. I have read many new books lately that were from this genre and they were great. Good Luck
Esther chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. :p
It's funny-they both understand the other so well... except when it comes to the romance between them. That's fairly accurate to real life, I think, perhaps.
This is a sweet chapter :) You really make the farm come to life-and it's beautiful. I had to look up photos of purple carrots because I was curious. :p
I hope we'll get a bit from Sally's point of view again soon. I like seeing Fin's internal debate, but I'm curious what Sally's thinking. Did she hear any of what Fin said? Did she realise what was about to happen before her mom interrupted them?
According to what I've heard (mostly from the tumblr blog Writing Questions Answered), Young Adult is an umbrella genre, in a way. It deals with teenagers-so high school, mostly. It can be romance, or fantasy, or realistic-the only thing that makes it YA is basically that it deals with some teenage problems (adolescence and puberty, crushes, school, etc...). Your story might be closer to a new genre, New Adult. That's about people 18-26 or so, who are learning how to live on their own and such.
I say go for it-you can't lose, and I think you have a chance at winning :) Also, since you have a bisexual main character, maybe you could look into companies that specifically publish more diverse, as it were, literature.
HisPrincess1020 chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
I think young adult is a good category for it because well they're young adults lol. This story never disappoints I love it! I look forward to it every week.
Valinedel chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
I would say young adult to far. I think you address some good issues. I mean how many stories are out there where the hot male model doenst go for the skinnest, prettiest thing he sees. I like that it is her inner beauty that makes him so attracted to her. Good luck!
Dark aisling chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
OMG! I want to scream to Sally "Get your man already!" This was a really sweet chapter. I'm glad Fin is being a little more bold in expressing his feelings towards sally.
shinju asuka chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
Was it really only Sally's dream? I hope it wasn't! :D
I'm sorry about your eye :(
Look forward to reading next chapter!
Esther chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
Are you intentionally drawing this out just to get complaints? :p [No, in honesty I actually think you're pacing it out well. The hints get stronger every week.]
This was a pretty loaded chapter... Lots of suspense and conflicting emotions. You really had to throw in Sally's probably-but-not-definitely-dream? :p And then make us wait until next week to get a conversation between Sally and Fin? SO cruel...
Anyway, I'm sorry about your eye. I hope it's completely fine by now :)
I look forward to next week!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
What is next for these two. Will Finn finally admit he is in love with her and will Sally admit to Finn that she loves him?.
Valinedel chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
This chapter didn't disappoint! So now the question remains...was it really a dream?! Sorry to hear about your eye! If it doesn't fit into this story's timeline, You could always do a one-shot on the Halloween idea
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
I feel like the confession is just waiting on the back of his tongue. I hope when Sally comes back he won't be able to hold it in anymore, but Fin's been stubborn before. Thank you for updating!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »