Reviews for Posers
Esther chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
So close this chapter, yet so far!
We're just as addicted to seeing if you've posted another chapter. :p
I like this chapter because we really get to see the transition and the struggle that Fin's going though. One thing I must say, I think you laid the whole "Sally's family is awesome and friendly" thing on a little too think. There are definitely a good handful of sentences where you're straight-out telling us they're awesome, when you could just show it. Just watch out for that :)
I can't wait for next week!
Anubis O.o chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Pure beauty...I WILL NOM YOU IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON!
Valinedel chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
I am SO glad he is drawing her, and yet you kill me with his resolve to finish things with Doug! I am glad he is doing the honorable thing but still the next chapter could be THE ONE, but it's probsbly not. :( OH THE BUILD IS KILLING ME! (In a good way of course)
larkkb chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Please write more, I actually like your story is going. Keep up the great work :)
Clouded and Instincts chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
He is xD. Love the update as usual
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
The chemistry between the two is fascinating. I love the little Oscar Wilde sort of connection they have. This story really melts my heart and written so well!
JobberNOWL chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Can't wait for the next installment. the rate at which the chapters come out seems like infinately longer than a week because you leave the best cliff hangers onto the chapters that just keep us asking for more.
Esther chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
Your chapters are killing me! They're all so good, but so short. They hint at all these interesting things, and then I have to wait a whole week to read on. :p
Anyway, though, Nick is acting really really strangely... I'm very curious what's up with him. Scratching his arm? That would be a very random detail if I didn't suspect it was there for a reason... Maybe he fell in some poison ivy. Yup, that's definitely it.
Poor Fin... He's so cute. I wonder what his text was, though. From his old boyfriend?
Just checking-Fin and Sally have never actually discussed Fin's sexuality and outright stated that he's gay, yes? So basically Sally is assuming he's gay when he's actually bisexual... My initial reaction if I'm right about that is that she's a bit dense... but then I thought about things some more and realised that almost exactly the same situation happened to me. :p
Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Dark aisling chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
Oh the dreaded text . I wonder if it's the boyfriend...
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Oh, that last part was mildly painful. I hope going home to the farm will set up some situations where the pair can talk. I'm not necessarily saying Sally has to come out with it, just that someone does. For our sakes...oh, and theirs. :)
Thank you for updating!
Jax chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
I love this story, and I'm excited to meet the family :)
Esther chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Guest 1 from two chapters ago has decided to give herself a name. :p
I feel bad for Fin... He must be so confused. :/ I can't wait for him to sort things out with Sally.
And having him meet Sally's family will be awesome! :) This is one example of something you're really good at: your story has no epic battle scenes and few major confrontations, instead focusing on little events and interactions here and there-and you make it fascinating. You write the little scenes with so much depth and meaning.
I feel like there were several interesting changes in this chapter; not only her uncle's attitude and Sally's work position, but also Fin's attitude. His apathy seems a little sudden? Maybe you could show it a bit more earlier? Or I could have just missed it...
Also, I must say that I'm not exactly pleased with the part about Adrian... I mean, the basic idea is fine, but it feels like an excuse-getting Adrian out of the way so Sally can focus on Fin. And your "maybe she liked someone else better" sentence is laying the foreshadowing on really thick, too thick, I think. :p
Anyway, though, I'm exhausted so disregard anything that doesn't make sense here. I'm giving advice because your story is awesome and I think it's worth making it even better. I can't wait for your update next week! :D
Clouded and Instincts chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
I jjust love his excitemnt towards the end
bensyaya chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
It's so hard to be patient when I just can't wait for it to happen lol. Good chapter. I'm glad her uncle is treating her better. Sally is awesome and her mom sounds nice.
JobberNOWL chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. Love the character development!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »