Reviews for Posers
Clouded and Instincts chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
I love this. It's different. I can't wait to see the character development and for your next update! Till then.
bensyaya chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Nice update. Like how the characters are progressing. I like Finn and I hope Sally let's him call her Salome. I don't know why but I feel like it would mean more coming from him. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter.
I Can Breathe chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I'm really enjoying the pace of this story.
Finn is an interesting character because he's really not complicated. The world he lives in has complicated him by imposing a character type upon him.
I feel that his appearance doesn't match his true character because while one would expect someone complicated given his actions, he's not a complicated guy. For example, when he wants a croissant he asks himself whether it's worth the calories and decides that it is. He becomes interested in Sally and decides to help her out. Sally is trying to dig out complicated explanations for his actions and makes assumptions about him (that he's gay).
I really want to see how Finn is in his daily life or days off because I have a feeling he's the type of guy to have very mundane habits.
He probably prefers to sleep in, lounge around his home and exercise while he's not working because his schedule is hectic already. I can imagine him to be the type to have no shame in dressing in a t-shirt, sweats and a pair of sunglasses to go out because he knows that he's good looking and simply wants to get to his destination unnoticed.
IridescentSoul chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Awww! I'm really liking this story so far! Please update soon! :)
Amelia chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Ugh I remember having cockroaches at this old house I lived in. I know the feels.
tweety chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
. Please continue writing!
bensyaya chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Good story. I like the characters so far. Can't wait to see how they develop.
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Yay housemate! Love their development. Can't wait to read what would happened next!
Flora chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
their conversation was lovely! u! Keep on going!
Amelia chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I like it so far :3
Flore chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Please continue! Don't end off with a cliffhanger!
Flora chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Sally's personality is refreshing. She's not a model but most people would make her some beautiful nobody too. Her character now is great! Fin is a jerk but an interesting jerk! next chapter!
yesiamanonymous chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Love this story. Can't wait till they develop their relationship. I love sally's character :) can't wait for the next update!
Flora chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Keep going this is really good!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8