Reviews for Hand of Grace
Geeyeahyeah chapter 45 . 2/22
Hi,
Just letying you know I've come back to read this syory as a refresher to start the sequal, and every bit was as magical as the first time! I have fallen in love with it all over again.

Sincrrely,
An Appreciative Reader
Sephirium chapter 45 . 1/21
I found your story a few days ago and the summary intrigued me, I ended up (stupidly) skimming the first chapter and lost my intrigue but something stopped me from closing the tab. I left it there for a day or two (I don't remember exactly) and ended up transferring the link to my phone for some reading when I didn't have something to do and BOY am I glad I decided to do that! I started reading your story from chapter 1 of today at 10 am and have just finished 12 hours later! I refused to put it down, it was just SO good! Honestly, my top favorite story on the website, easily! Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
animelover513 chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
I am very very happy with their progress. And I have read this story so many times. I love it
Miss Kristina chapter 45 . 2/19/2017
This was outmost the best story Ive read so far! Great work! :-)
bubublacz chapter 43 . 1/23/2017
Awww I love the Zephyr and Teles brotherhood. They're so cute :D And yeah the M scene was too little -_-
bubublacz chapter 42 . 1/23/2017
Gaahhh!
bubublacz chapter 41 . 1/23/2017
Gawd! I'm annoyed and irritated but hahahaha all's well that ends well. *sigh*
bubublacz chapter 40 . 1/23/2017
Ohmygosh!
bubublacz chapter 36 . 1/23/2017
Naughty Teles haahaha
bubublacz chapter 35 . 1/23/2017
I'm happy for Teles! :D
bubublacz chapter 25 . 1/22/2017
I really like how this is going and that Zephyr is like not their scapegoat in completing a mission (but with this powers he usually is the solution).
bubublacz chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
Oh lol! The pedicure part was like a couple of girls hanging out and talking about their lovelife. Hahaha*Confetti*
bubublacz chapter 22 . 1/22/2017
I really like how your story's going. The development of the characters are really refreshing. That is to say, the characters are really well written. It's been ages since I've last read a story that's really going at the right pace. Splendid!
MiranDuranDa chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
YES! A Trecky quote! Made my morning.
MiranDuranDa chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Finally! A heroine who doesn't suffer from emotional diarrhea!

I get so irritated reading emotional outpourings when characters opt to whine about their situation instead of solving it. I have high hopes for this story.
205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »