Reviews for Hand of Grace
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9
For some reason I imagine Zephyr as a mix between Jason Momoa and Chris Hemsworth (as Thor), but more elegant.
LoreLorelei chapter 10 . 8/5
This is the first time I realised that we already get a hint about Zephyr's true identity: "birth-marked to meet the lady Terra". Well done! It's even better written than I already believed!
LoreLorelei chapter 1 . 8/4
Rereading - again - and I still think this is one of the best works on Fictionpress and any other similar website! I adore it! Great storyline, no plot holes, round and realistic characters, smooth writing style... I love you! I read this when I'm stressed out or sad and it always lifts my spririts.
Thank you.
animelover513 chapter 7 . 7/28
This is my third time reading this book and I just love it. Keeps coming back to this. Always!
Geeyeahyeah chapter 45 . 2/22
Hi,
Just letying you know I've come back to read this syory as a refresher to start the sequal, and every bit was as magical as the first time! I have fallen in love with it all over again.

Sincrrely,
An Appreciative Reader
Sephirium chapter 45 . 1/21
I found your story a few days ago and the summary intrigued me, I ended up (stupidly) skimming the first chapter and lost my intrigue but something stopped me from closing the tab. I left it there for a day or two (I don't remember exactly) and ended up transferring the link to my phone for some reading when I didn't have something to do and BOY am I glad I decided to do that! I started reading your story from chapter 1 of today at 10 am and have just finished 12 hours later! I refused to put it down, it was just SO good! Honestly, my top favorite story on the website, easily! Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
animelover513 chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
I am very very happy with their progress. And I have read this story so many times. I love it
Miss Kristina chapter 45 . 2/19/2017
This was outmost the best story Ive read so far! Great work! :-)
bubublacz chapter 43 . 1/23/2017
Awww I love the Zephyr and Teles brotherhood. They're so cute :D And yeah the M scene was too little -_-
bubublacz chapter 42 . 1/23/2017
Gaahhh!
bubublacz chapter 41 . 1/23/2017
Gawd! I'm annoyed and irritated but hahahaha all's well that ends well. *sigh*
bubublacz chapter 40 . 1/23/2017
Ohmygosh!
bubublacz chapter 36 . 1/23/2017
Naughty Teles haahaha
bubublacz chapter 35 . 1/23/2017
I'm happy for Teles! :D
bubublacz chapter 25 . 1/22/2017
I really like how this is going and that Zephyr is like not their scapegoat in completing a mission (but with this powers he usually is the solution).
209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »