Reviews for Hand of Grace
Valinedel chapter 29 . 2/20/2015
A sigh of relief that it won't be ending as soon as I thought! Another excellent chapter full of awesome action of zeph displaying his powers and his struggle with Thanatos
NyxNightshade chapter 29 . 2/20/2015
ZEPHER! NOOOO! Cliffhanger! NOOOOO!

*giggle* I love your writing style. I'm glad you write way ahead of what you posted so that you can go back. It makes it highly intricate and allows for the reader to be pulled back and remember important parts of the story. Though I want Zepher to be alive right this instant, I'm glad you didn't make it so that it was a tear that revived him. It is too cliche and you are much more creative than that. _

I'll admit this right now... When I get an email that states you have updated I stop everything I'm doing and go read it. It is just that addicting to me! I'm always dying to know what happens next. But life happens so I hope you make it through your busy upcoming weekend peacefully. Just know you have a bunch of us dangling on that lovely cliffhanger you gave us.
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
NO! I WANT MORE ANNE AND ZEPHYR! DON'T FINISH THIS STORY! PLEASE I NEED THIS TO GET THROUGH MY WEEK!
Oh my gosh I can't believe this story is going to end. It was amazing. I loved Anne and Zephyr and Teles. I saw Zephyr being Thanatos coming a mile away but Anne's relationship with him was so cute.
P.s write a sequel.
doc2or chapter 27 . 2/14/2015
Hey this story could never be too long, so get that thought out of your head. Looks like poor Anne didn't quite think things through and she is going to need a little help. Perhaps not the best time to realize that she is in love, lol. As you say, I am looking forward to Zephyr's reaction, which has just been posted by the way. Yay.
Your characters are much more than one dimensional and are still growing as the story progresses which makes the story much more richer and absorbing. Thank you.
Valinedel chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
Ending at the end of FEB!? Nooooo! I hate to see it end just when Anne is finally accepting her feelings for zeph! Major sad! Oh and thanks for the cliffhanger. Pulling my hair out ;-)
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 27 . 2/11/2015
Yay! Another chapter! I like! And I'm assuming that the Witch's name was Marie? Was that mentioned in an earlier chapter and I forgot?
Rozuki chapter 27 . 2/10/2015
I'm loving your story so far!

Honestly it took a little bit of effort to keep my attention right in the beginning, but I'm very glad I kept reading!

The progression of Anne's and Zephyr's relationship is at a perfect pace in my opinion. Her rationalizations and conclusions make her a completely relatable and fascinating character.

I very much urge you too keep writing and I look forward to reading the rest. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2015
Hi there! I really love this story and I check it daily to see if you've updated it, but I don't think you update regularly. :( I wish you would - it's really great, both in the plot itself and the way the characters are defined by their interactions. I can't wait to see what happens to Anne now, and how Zephyr reacts when he finds out she's left!
Aryth chapter 25 . 2/2/2015
It made me sad to hear that you only had two reviews on the previous update! I wanted to let you know that I've been reading your updates but have been lazy about reviews, sorry! I'm sure a lot of others are reading as well! :)
Overall, well done! I enjoy the interactions between Anne and Zepher. I am a little surprised that Teles is giving Anne up so easily, but I suppose he's not a very confrontational person. I'm looking forward to the gang being on the road again and especially making it to Zephy's home town!
shay chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
Really enjoyed this update.
ReadyforRachel chapter 26 . 1/29/2015
You write so well. I just adore this story.
LanceTBrown chapter 26 . 1/28/2015
I've been reading this story for a minute now but I just now made an account. Anyway I absolutely LOVE your writing and I can't wait to find out what happens!
doc2or chapter 26 . 1/28/2015
I came across this story and after the last chapter post and couldn't stop reading until the end and I guess I wasn't logged in because I didn't make it a favorite or follow back then. That mistake has been corrected I am glad to say. As for your story it really is amazing.
The characters are rich and complex but have their faults and are far from perfect. That makes them more real and much more likable. Plus we continue to see them 'grow' and still make mistakes. The romance between Anne and Zephyr just seems to suck you right into the story and make you root for them both.
The world itself is also very complex and large in scope, even more so in the passing of the witch queen, and you have created an interesting mythology/history leading up to the current it hardly seems you have begun to touch the surface as there is so much of this world that hasn't been discovered or fully described yet.
Lots of plot twists to keep us guessing what will happen next, didn't really expect Anne to give herself up depending on a story to be true about Thanatos. She is a lot braver than I gave her credit for but then she is in love now and that can lead to foolish behaviors. Zephyr is going to go nuts as soon as he finds out she has gone and he can't even go "old testament" on his enemies.
Can't wait for more, thank you so much.
ReadyforRachel chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
I'm so pleased to have stumbled upon this story. I may or may not have accidentally stayed up all night catching up on the first twenty-five chapters as I fell deeply in love with the distinctly well developed characters and world. The growth and development of the characters makes them feel as though they are real, rounded people as opposed to the two-dimensional feeling a lot of fantasy stories give off. I'd personally like to see more elaboration of the PTSD that Anne briefly theorized Zephyr was suffering from.
Wonderful story and I can't wait for the next update.
NyxNightshade chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
OMG! Okay I just started reading this about 3 days ago and would read a "few" chapters before bed. Those few got me addicted very quickly. To the point that I stayed up till 4:00 AM reading. I love how you incorporate different mythologies in this. (big mythology fan) Thanatos is one of my faves in Greek mythology and when I saw the name I literally had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't wake up my Roommate while I squealed in happiness.

This chapter too made me squeal but it is daylight so I don't have to worry about waking people. When Zephyr commented about the kiss leaving his senses muddled. I understood that feeling very quickly and related to how sometimes that first kiss almost knocks you off your feet. Then towards the end when Anne kissed him again in front of everyone I was like... "You go girl!"

Zephyr's character had me adoring him almost right away. I almost want to speculate that he isn't ranked because he is too powerful and thus they have no idea how to place him. The way he cares for Anne is just... too sweet and adorable. It is like she is a precious gem that he is highly afraid will break if he doesn't handle her with the most delicate of care. and even though you said some commented on how they didn't like his dreads leaving, I was all for it. They are really gross in my opinion because they are so dirty. They rely on the dirt and tangles to keep them the way they are.

Finally, the only suggestion I would have for your writer's execution is to think almost like a peach tree would act (story reference! :O). In the beginning it knows exactly the time for it to start forming its leaves after winter. Just like you knew how you wanted the story to start. Then after the leaves are formed and it has enough sustenance it begins the process of forming the buds of the flowers. This is like where you build your characters and make them more understandable to the readers. Next is about where I think you are. You are at the budding stage. You are at the climax. Will the buds all work out? Which ones would be the best to keep? What I think you should do is think about how you are going to make the best buds and pollinate them. When you have that figured out you can begin the process of producing the fruit or working towards the ending. Then you have the final part. The sweet peach ready to be picked off the tree and enjoyed. That last little part to finish the story that leaves all the readers happy and almost wanting more.

Over all I hope you can keep writing and enjoying writing this story. You have an addict in me!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »