Reviews for Hand of Grace
MiranDuranDa chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Finally! A heroine who doesn't suffer from emotional diarrhea!

I get so irritated reading emotional outpourings when characters opt to whine about their situation instead of solving it. I have high hopes for this story.
You'llNeverKnow chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
I wish this was a book, then I could take it everywhere with me and I wouldn't have to depend on the availability of internet to be able to read it.
You'llNeverKnow chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
I think this is about the twentieth time I am reading this story and every time I love it more and more. It has a fantastic plot, round characters
Katoo chapter 45 . 8/23/2016
I absolutely LOVED your story and way of writing! Great job! Every single chapter was awesome, i couldnt stop reading!
Samantha Walters chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I don't think I've ever reviewed before, but this must be my second or third time reading the Hand of Grace. I already read all the chapters that are uploaded for the Hand of Justice. These have become some of my favorite stories and I can't seem to find anything that compares.
You've done a fabulous job writing this story and developing the characters. I just wanted to let you know how much I love and enjoy this "book."
I'm anxiously awaiting the next update to Hand of Justice, but in the mean time I will just have to reread Hand of Grace!

With all my support,
Sammy
Ashean chapter 45 . 4/22/2016
YES! Yes yes yes! Whoo-hoo!
Whenwhenwhen?! :D 3 3 3
Valinedel chapter 45 . 4/22/2016
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
CharlieJuliet chapter 43 . 3/14/2016
I wasn't sure about reading this because incubus... But the reviews were good so I decided to give it a shot and wow definitely one of the best stories I've read here in fictionpress. None of the characters were stupid and annoying. The pacing was just right and it wasn't too predictable. Thank you for sharing this story. I hope you start posting the sequel soon.
MiseryLovedHer chapter 42 . 2/27/2016
Oh! I just wanted to add that the whole mystery and suspense as to Zephyr's true identity was masterfully written and communicated. I toyed with the idea that he was Azrael but did suspect that he was Oakthorn quickly after...even though this slowly became obvious, i just wanted to say that despite my suspicion the thrill of the discovery and the question of 'how' was still there for me!
MiseryLovedHer chapter 43 . 2/27/2016
Your story is amazing! Thank you so so much for this fantastic journey. The plot was ingenious & very well cohesive, and the characters were all very well developed and nuanced. I think it is a monumental task to create this whole alternate universe and i think u pulled it off so well. I wish there were more erotica but i get that that's not what u're into...which is also tasteful.

I am so grateful and immensely relieved that the main characters will be retained in HoJ!

One question though: i understand that FFF is a prequel bt i got the impression while reading that Anne seems to know of the existence of cubus on earth? That was a little confusing for me. But nevertheless, im so excited for more stories from you! I love your writing style - it is very easy to read, and very clever
HopelessGenius chapter 44 . 2/24/2016
I actually came here from "Friend, Foe or Food". I loved both :) I can't wait for a sequel that's mayyybeeeee a little more explicit ;) I'd love to see that side of Zephyr
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Wow! I just read the prologue and first chapter and WOW!
If I had the time I would surely read the whole story in one go. The characters seem to be really fleshed out and believable, everything has so much detail and depth. I love the background information, admittedly I was a bit confused during the first couple paragraphs ;)
Other than some doubly inserted or missing words here and there (you know, when you are furiously tiping and mid-sentence a new idea pops up) I can't find any flaw so far. I'm excited to read on!
LG Lasoki
tbs0147 chapter 44 . 12/31/2015
Literally obsessed. Please please please post your 'sequel' or what not soon! You are an incredible writer and I cannot wait to see what happens next! (cough some thanatos babies hopefully lol cough). I must admit, after reading it through once, I am inclined to reread it with the knowledge of Zephyr's true identity throughout. I admit I was incredibly surprised! That being said, I can't wait to read more. Happy (belated) holidays and Happy (early) New Year haha:P
Cheers!
kasperlassie chapter 44 . 12/27/2015
It's so nice to see them as a couple again! And I think Zephyr's grown up a little since he actually asked Teles if he could lol the guard captain instead of straight up going for it. I'm interested to see how Jade treats the crew now that they're back (and with extra people in tow).
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 44 . 12/25/2015
Merry Christmas! I loved the excerpt and can't wait for Hand of Justice. Everyone's character seems just as they were left five months ago, so don't worry. I would like to know which stories portrayed gender relations to your liking or which ones drove you insane. And 'Thanos'? Was that title in HoG and I forgot what it means?
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »