Reviews for Hand of Grace
deets1 chapter 44 . 12/24/2015
They are still true to character, though it is evident that they have grown. Poor Zephyr, facing such discrimination in Lled.

I'm super duper excited. Take whatever time you need to make this satisfactory-whatever that means to you. This is a story worth waiting for. I actually did not realize that it had been five months. I'm as excited as I was five months ago, honestly.

And I really appreciate FFF. So enjoyable. But I've also been completely forgetting that Anne is the same Anne! Oh my goodness! That's so cool. And now it's making me sad. Sniff.

Oh well. I like her in Gaia for now. Thanks so much for writing these awesome things.

Deets
Valinedel chapter 44 . 12/24/2015
First off, I bursted out laughing when I read About your rage-writing. It is SO TRUE! As I have told you before, you write in a way that is refreshing compared to the normal romance where the girl doesn't have half a brain! I think it is why I get so excited when I get an alert that you updated one of your stories! They truly are wonderful to read. I thought zeph and Anne were quite in character, and I love their dialogue/banter w each other, especially during heated scenes. You write so well about how zeph just plain loves and not just lusts after her. You must have read a lot of romance novels bc you make zeph's character so opposite of what men are in most books and I REALLY like him. He has so much Respect for Anne and always thinking about what is best for her and how his actions would affect her. I can't wait until HOJ makes its debut!
C. M. Brighid Bachleda chapter 44 . 12/24/2015
I cannot wait for the sequel...
Kamzil118 chapter 43 . 12/15/2015
That was well done. I read this story from day one and saw how it evolved. I loved it. Great job with story. It is an interesting world from the start.
Deviation15 chapter 43 . 12/7/2015
That was fabulous. (heart)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/6/2015
*Fangirl squeals* I absolutely LOVE this.
Kamzil118 chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
I love how Lord Teles gets irritated by the relations between the Death Dealer and Anne.
Kamzil118 chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
That was awesome.
Ashean chapter 43 . 11/3/2015
Still teensy bit bewildered over Oakthorn/Zephyr, but it has been a couple months since I read the first few chapters. I might have vote bombed the one on the Watt thing, but since its not finished there, I'm going to keep an eye on it to keep voting but re-read the whole thing here in a few minutes :P And try to finish it in one sitting :D

Me and reviews don't do so well...
Guest chapter 42 . 10/29/2015
Read from start to finish! I hope you finish it!
geeyeahyeah chapter 43 . 10/28/2015
I truly enjoyed this story whole-heartedly! I really liked how you tied the holes, and added a nice plot twist to it! The character development, in my opinion, was on point. Although I loved Anne and Zephyrs', I really loved how Teles had changed throughout this story. Especially the part where he is finally reunited with the cubi that he first got "accustomed" to, and it turns out to be the main protagonist! And to be honest, the M scene was befitting of the flow of the story. It wasn't raunchy or "too much", but enough to show us how much they both really loved one another. Overall, great story! I can't wait for the sequel!
geeyeahyeah chapter 41 . 10/28/2015
That was the best twist! I had to stop and recall all the memories of Teles and Oakthorn and Oakthorn and Anne. I really didn't like Oakthorn tbh, because I thought he was going to win and take Anne as his leash! -claps hand furiously- Amazing job!
geeyeahyeah chapter 29 . 10/27/2015
You have put me on a roller coaster ride! This story has been one of the top stories I have read on fiction press. It's amazing how you tied the story together, the slow love development between Anna and Zephyr, and how you describe the scenes. It truly is amazing.
ajashire1 chapter 43 . 10/23/2015
Hi I'm a lover of great stories.

This story was brilliant and I enjoyed every second of it. Still, not going to lie the Oakthorn being Zephyr thing had muddled me for a bit, but looking back on it now it did make a lot of sense. Honestly the only thing that I wish you had done was touch more on Anne's past. She lived her whole life on Earth; everything and everyone she ever knew was taken away in a moment. I expected more of a reaction from her. I understand how in the beginning thinking of her home and falling into a depressing state would've been helpful to know one, but as sad as is I think she should have broken down a little more by now. It has frustrated me quite a few times how little we know of her life previous to Gaia. So, this is something I hope get into during the squeal. (Which I just cannot wait for!)
That's really my only fault with this story, everything else is what I hoped for and more. I'm not sure if I have anything to say other than that, or rather I just don't have the words.
Anyway Until the next!

-Aja
[P.S I love your story :)]
C4rlie chapter 43 . 10/15/2015
Absolutely loved this story, I couldn't put it down! So well written and I'm totally in love with zeph,
I feel like the characters are best friends of mine as I feel I know them so well
Amazing thank you so much for sharing it,
Very very very sad that's its over. :(
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »