Reviews for Epcot: World Showcase
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Fireworks hurt my ears, but they're beautiful to my eyes. They really can symbolize the getting together of the nations of the world. Good poetry overall!
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
China's a beautiful country, but I don't like its cuisine. The Temple of Heaven is one of the most colorful buildings in World Showcase.
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Japan's such an artistic place. Don't forget its anime, too; that's especially unique.
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Morocco looks a little like the Holy Land. It's interesting that it's Islamic architecture resembles the Jewish architecture of Israel.
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Mexico's okay. They definitely have spicy feasts and a Grand Fiesta.
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Germany is my favorite European country. Excellent bratwursts, ingenious toys, and friendship. Germany rules!
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
There really were ugly troll statues there, and Norway always was more famous for its Norse mythology than for Christianity.
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Pizza is my second favorite comfort food, and they serve good pizza at Epcot. The Pavilion does a good job of portraying the countryside.
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
France truly is the epicenter of romance. Epcot sells good wine at its Pavilion, and the architecture is lovely!
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
I don't drink ale, but chips and crisps are great, and the English exemplified the medieval world.
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Canada is really naturally beautiful. O Canada truly shows that.
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
America really is one of the world's greatest nations, even with the numerous hypocrisies that dot it's history. Cheeseburgers are the best comfort food, and the grand hall is quaint.