Reviews for Coloring-The-Spectrum
Nana Beluzzi chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I really enjoyed the first chapter!
Very good english in overall, perhaps the descriptions need a bit of improvement, especially the "Colorless" description, I found it a bit repetitive, try to vary a bit more in the pronouns and don't be afraid to write longer sentences!
Also don't be afraid to swear, as an author you might have some reluctancy at first, but I think it would fit the character since he seems to really not care about trivial things like that, don't let your personal boundaries get in the way of your writing, it will benefit from that!
The story so far is very funny and enjoyable, I truly feel like I'm reading a manga which is a hard thing to accomplish with only text, but I think you are doing well, some of the omnious narrator comments are a little exagerated, but it fits in the overall anime style writing where everything has to go up a notch, I also enjoyed the lenght of the story, not to long and boring and not to short and rushed, I hope the following chapters continue to be like that!
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
As always, I loved this chapter! :) Besides that, though, I forgot to mention how much I like Raion. :3 In all honesty, I love ALL your characters, lol. Akemi sounds really interesting, too. :) I can't wait to read more and find out what happens next! It's amazing how you have something new happen in every chapter. :) I know I said this before but, it's really good that you have this, because it keeps me on my toes while I'm reading it and, that's a good thing. Lol. xD Anyway, can't wait to read more! :D
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Getsuki sounds super beautiful in her transformation. *.* I love it. xD Also, I think her and Taiyou are really cute together, too. :3 They both sound like interesting people and hopefully you have more of them in later chapters, like you've had with all the other characters so far. :) On another note, I think it was really pretty amusing how before fighting each other, Ryuuga and Taiyou seemed to get along pretty well, haha. I'm kind of hoping they become friends later on, instead of having to fight each other more. Plus, it was kind of fun sitting here picturing them give each other nicknames, lol. Which, the nicknames by the way, were really awesome and pretty sounding, too. :3 One last thing... it seems that Daisuke and Kozume are becoming closer, which I really like. :) Even though it seemed really gross and painful for him, I'm glad he was able to get her calmed down. Hopefully her biting him doesn't become a habit though! Anyways, I loved this chapter, too, like all the other ones and, I can't wait to keep reading more of this. :3
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
I'm starting to like Hami more now. I think it sucks that she can't have her daughter with her, though, because it's obvious how much she loves her. Her daughter's father sounds like a jerk, by the way. Bleh. I wish Asuka could have stayed with her, instead. Aside from all that, there were several parts in this chapter that made me laugh, haha. I think it's really cool how you wrote this out, too. I don't remember if I mentioned this before in my previous reviews but, the way you wrote this out is really good and I can pretty much picture this like it was an anime show/movie, which is really cool. :3 Also, the ending was sad and I felt bad for Kozume.. and it makes me wonder if the parents Kozume talked about in the beginning were really her actual parents? I don't know, I just got a tad bit confused about that part because why would Kozume think Hami was her mom when the parents she talked about in the beginning were the ones she lived with and got tortured by? Anywho! This was a really great chapter! Can't wait to read the others. :)
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
I really like how you have someone new show up in almost every chapter. :) It makes it fun to read. I also really like how you give them all character. It's great and I loved this chapter as well. Can't wait to read more of the story! :D
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Hmm, now that you've explained Kozume more, I actually really like her and can kind of see past the whole cannibal thing. Reading about what her parents did to her made me sad, too. I feel as if she hadn't had the parents she had when she was younger, maybe she wouldn't have started eating human flesh and becoming addicted to it? It was kind of creepy reading about her cooking her parents, though, after she killed them. ._. XP Still, I loved this chapter and can't wait to read more of the story. :)
P.S.: Sorry for the late review.
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
This chapter was seriously REALLY, REALLY cool! I loved it! Hami's whip though kinda scared me! It sounds like a really awesome weapon to have, though. :) I would be totally freaked if someone like her showed up at my graduation to kill me, though! Lol. The stuff she was throwing up? Kinda grossed me out, lol. That's okay, though, because I really do love this story and I can't wait to finish it. :D
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Why does Ryuuga have to get killed? XP I REALLY hope he doesn't. It drives me crazy when the main characters get killed off! Anyway, I loved this chapter as well and, I think it was pretty amusing when Ryuuga was explaining how sex and everything else worked to Kurogon. XD And I think if Ryuuga got into a relationship with Airyu, it would be really cute. . I know he keeps saying how he's not interested in her in a romantic way but, he seems kind of unsure about the whole thing. I can't wait to read the other chapters. This is totally awesome! :)
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Hmm, it seems kind of.. odd to me that Ryuuga thought of kissing her when she obviously wanted to eat him. When I first read about her eating humans, it creeped me out picturing it, lol. She sounded really cute though, and even adorable at times, despite the fact that she ate humans. O.o When you went into detail about it, I was just like... Ah! Scary! Anyway, this is super awesome and I love how it's full of action and surprises around every corner. :D
xXMsBloodyMoonsxX chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oooh, the ending to this was really interesting. O.o I really liked Airyu. Her personality is cute and I hope there will be more of her in the other chapters. :) I wonder who the girl at the end of the chapter is, though? I'm curious! Especially since she was talking to a white tiger, haha. Which is really cool, by the way. :3 I love this. :D
Chaos-LordOfDarkness chapter 30 . 11/23/2014
Hello! Sorry for not having reviewed for so long... Anyway, this story is completely awesome! I might give a more detailed review later, so... Well, good luck with continuing this.

Signed,

Chaos-Deadly Sin
Psykofreac chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Well, so far the start was mostly typical but I at least like the creativity with the powers being called "colors", also some nice humor. I enjoyed your characters with Kurogon being inexperienced with human society and being a duo with Ryuuga who makes stereotypical jokes brings some entertaining interactions. Too many floating dialogue though. :/
Black Trinity chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Too be honest, i've read all of your stories, starting with S. , and right to the end, and you never ceased to amuse me with all the comedy in your stories. Also the action, yeah that was cool too. Now this comes along, and I'm looking forward to every chapter.

Good luck!
Blackout.
The guy chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Really really interesting! Great love story
Aoi chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I loved it! You did a good job again kami-sama.