Reviews for Coloring-The-Spectrum
Rafael Carvalho chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Good job! this one is good i never imaniged you would actually do it now that you have done it keep going
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Interesting dynamics here.
I can see you have put a lot of effort to help this be in your best hits list. It also appears that this a project you hold dear.

I may be a huge follower of the SINs series but it is good to see other manga titles of your design getting some screen time.
Kirimizi chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Loved this. :D
ThatLadyFromOmeg chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love the story so far, I'm very glad I started reading this.

I'll be sure to advertise you on DeviantArt while I'm at it. You certainly deserve it. :3
DSG chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
The relationship between Daisuke and Rainon is growing, so that's nice.

The relation between Ray and Shadow is suggesting something, so that will be enjoyable.

And Ryuuga seems to be learning, while keeping his carefree attitude, so props to you.

The man was a nice touch, but you should have added more.
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Yay! I reviewed! *gets punched by Darth Vader* Anyway, cool chapters! What is this about Colored Dice? An abused childhood that lead to cannibalism? Ryuuga's smoking hazards?

Oh, idea! At the end of every chapter, include Ryuuga's Smoking Hazards, where he is forced to tell the "little children at home" to not smoke, but then smokes anyway and curses the readers and reviewers out? I also request more fanservice, Fourth Wall breaking, and another crossover with SINs!

Also, another idea! Add an "Interview With The Characters", where the reviewers get to ask mildly funny, hilarious, serious, perverted and completely insane questions to the characters. Please?

And now, for the real ideas...

Ideas/Suggestions:

I - Kurogon, seeing that Ryuuga didn't want to awake for a planned outing with Airyu, sneeks out and tries his best to copy Ryuuga's physical features with his cosmic powers and just so happens to be awkward as crap.

II - Ryuuga breaks the Fourth Wall by saying "Kids, don't do this at home", right before he attacks Sonic the Hedgehog- oops, I meant "just" Sonic.

III - The Colorless rampage across the city, leaving it in a mess. Of course, Ryuuga isn't stopping them because he is STILL sleeping.

Conclusion:

Well, guess that's it. See you next chapter!

Until then...

CHAOS OUT! (Blatant plagiarism again! Now where's my sammich and Assmodeus- oops, I mean Breastmodeus- no, I mean Asmodeus dressed up in a Japanese school-girl outfit with a tiny mini-skirt?!)

Signed,

Chaos-Deadly Sin (*Bonus Idea* Ryuuga takes Sonic (the Hedgehog)'s powers.)
DemonSlayerGod chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
"Don't boss me around just because you have big tits, Bitch."

Best line ever
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
The second chapter of "Coloring-The-Spectrum" is up! This was quite an amazing chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

You have put lots of thought into the characters and plot, which gives the story even more "flavor", as I would put it. My favorite character so far is Kurogon, but Ryuuga is my second favorite character.

You explain this story with such ability that your readers are left amazed! How Ryuuga is able to use the abilities of all the other Colors because of his affinity for darkness, how all the Colors have two different abilities, etcetera. Quite incredible!

Also, if you want to, could you explain more about how the world is losing the colors, and how the Colorless have formed? I mean, were the Colorless originally humans, or were they just formed as a consequence of the world losing it's colors?

And, what is causing the world to lose it's colors? A rogue Color, perhaps?

Anyway, good luck in making the next chapter. If you'd like any ideas, just ask. I don't have anything now, but I probably will have some later.

Signed,

Chaos-Deadly Sin (Until next chapter!)
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wow! Awesome chapter, Bog-san! I thoroughly enjoyed it. A new story starts with an awesome first chapter! Since I haven't noticed any errors, I won't have to correct it. Also. if you would like to use them, here are some ideas/suggestions:

1. Ryuuga gets an awesome sword shaped like a dragon. (I know, cliche... But fun!)

2. Airyu gets the purple-colored crystal, while the class president gets the golden-colored crystal.

(That's about all I can provide for now. If you want more ideas, I'll be glad to give some.)

Conclusion of Review:

A pretty damn good start for "Coloring-The-Spectrum", eh? And I think your summary is awesome. At least, it's better than one I can make. Oh, and good luck with the Movie Special of SINs. Farewell!

Signed,

Chaos-Deadly Sin (Until next chapter!)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2