Reviews for Sarah
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
She died?..:( at start I thought she left him for studies..but didn't expect her to be dead...
Jeeves Appleworth chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ahh dammit, you made me feel emotions! I usually like to give constitutive criticism or complain with regards to grammar, but gosh darn it you haven't given me anything to whinge about.
9xt7loena chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I really like the idea of an old person reliving memories, you've very realistically created how an older person would think, and his bitterness is convincing, as is his love for his granddaughter. You could've perhaps be a little more expanded on the flashback, as I thought that was a very nice part, just a bit short. What I don't exactly understand is that his bitterness has grown over this 50 years because of this event. It's a horrible event, but usually people can manage not to make it rule their lives, especially since he was so young, back then? Perhaps there's some more to the backstory? I'd love to read that. Still, just some suggestions from me, I really like what you've written .
Freiheit98 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I like it! A story that jumps back and forth but it makes sense :) It's just vague enough to leave the reader to imagine :) It's a nice lovestory! Good job! Keep it up!