Reviews for Intimate Pursuit
Carmel March chapter 22 . 6/26
I was so happy to see a new chapter for this story, I've missed it! I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm excited to see how things are going to wrap up. Thanks for posting :)
MJ chapter 22 . 6/25
YOU'RE ALIVE YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I was going to cry because I was like, " she promise me she wouldn't leave :(" but you're back. So I had to remember, with the help of AJ, what the heck was going on then it made sense. I wanted to hurt Michael sooo bad, that traitor. Leave my Connor and Lorna alone! When Connor finally admitted his true feelings for Lorna I was like, "YASS" took him long enough. Also when Connor call Holly the c word I was like "DAMN!". I really hope Connor's plan works and Michael and maybe Julius dies. "I do what I want and say what I want with no apologies"-Empire. Keep writing please :).
AJ chapter 22 . 6/25
I'm just glad you are alive. I was getting really worried about you and would have made a long chain of comments until you would say you're alright lol.

Now to the story, I like this chapter. Nothing to be ashamed about it. Michaels being a cold piece to everyone! He was one of my favs too. THANK GOD Connor is now truly admitting to Lorna that he wants to be in her world forever. Now it's official! Woot! Can't wait for the last two chapter. I so hope Vito doesn't die. He seems to be a good guy and stays quiet when needs be.

PS Weeeeeeell to make up for MJ and I, you could write up that story of Antoine and his wife *shifty eyes* Lol, jk. I'm sorry XD
AJ chapter 21 . 2/5
Just letting you know. MJ and I really miss you. Hope you are doing well.
Carmel March chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
So sorry for the late review! I finally had time to sit down and read this chapter and all I can say is that I need more now! I can't wait to see how all this finishes up! :)
MJ chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Soo my birthday is on Monday...can we all have a update? Please? (Puppy dog face) that would be a awesome present. :)
AJ chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
Yeah, I told MJ to review again because usually when she does, you come back XD
God I fucking hate Loraine -_- I SOOOOOO hope that Mikey will tell Lorna that he really is her father and they will get a test to prove it. God I really hope so!

PLEASE DON'T MIA AGAIN, NAGIANA!
MJ chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
YOU'RE ALIVE! I been waiting so long for the hahaha (threw homework to oblivion) this was such a good and heart clenching chapter for real. I was tearing up like a punk over here lol cause its sad the situation with Lorna's real dad. Also WHY YOU LEAVE WITH A CLIFFHANGER?! I don't like that hahaha because I'm scared you going to go MIA again lol please don't. Great chapter update soon.
P.S some credit goes to AJ because we were talking about messaging you to update please so I did it :). On another topic...MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN lol. Just messing around over here XD.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
Oh wow, I really feel for him. That was so sad :(
I'm glad you're back! :D
DoubleLove chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
I've missed your updates! Why does every good writer have to get busy with life?
This is a good story and I really want to read the rest of it so hurry up and post more chapters!
MJ chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Please come back! It's been two months :'(
Carmel March chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
Loved this chapter and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
MJ chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
And then Lorna was created XD. I'm sooooo happy you updated cause I was like "OH NO I THINK HOLLY'S DAD IS REAL AND KIDNAPPED MY FAVORITE WRITER!" Bout to loose my shit hahahaha. Keep going please! P.S I'm probably about to spell this wrong, bow chic-a bow wow. Lol i tried XD
AJ chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Now I know where Lorna got that nickname for Connor. She heard it before, but from her mother.
You would think that after learning more about Lorraine, I would have a change of heart, but really I don't. I know for a fact that in the next chapter, she will be a very different person, but who knows for sure. You are great with plot twists.

I still hope Lorna know who her real papi was the one in the room with her mom! XD
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Great chapter! Love your writing so much
88 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »