Reviews for Nature-Inspired
Nemone chapter 5 . 6/20/2018
When I was younger I moved around a lot and saw a lot of development projects in areas where I lived. Even where I live now is the same. It's pretty depressing to live someplace surrounded by trees and nature and then some guys come along, chop everything down, flatten it into little sections and build on it. Then they put up some generic landscaping trees and are done. Even worse you have neighborhood association people breathing down your neck about having some well-trimmed OCD lawn that looks like everyone else's. Your poems reminded me of all that.

I take great joy in letting my backyard get somewhat overgrown and sheltering bunnies and other critters back there. We really should cherish nature.
Ckh chapter 3 . 6/19/2018
Its very real, the rate at which we are overtaking nature. I live in Singapore, a concrete jungle surrounded by trees so I feel all too well the rapid conquest of nature. Humans take and exploit whatever they want, and putting good or bad aside, I think its fine to make the best of what we have. Its quite admirable really. But sometimes, we just need to stop for a while and listen to the silence of trees. Who knows when humanity will end? A poem that leaves food for thought.
Reminiscent Awakening chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
I like your poems, thank you for sharing.
Chef 101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
How can you lose something that was never yours to begin with? "Loss of what can simply never be" reminded me of that. Great poem! :-)