Reviews for Barracuda
sunny Juriya chapter 4 . 4/28
Good chapter again. Great build up. I'm curious about Jenna's family, her brother in particular, and why their relationship isn't strong.

I noticed it properly this chapter; the snark between Tristan and Jenna is especially fun to read. I like characters that have some bite to them. I cannot wait to read the next update! I hope you update soon! :)
sunny aka Juriya chapter 3 . 4/28
Saved up these two chapters for a LONG time to be able to sit down to read and enjoy with my fullest attention :) Was not disappointed!

Tristan's character is intriguing but I'm equally impressed with Jenna. Both of them have a startling realism that is arresting enough to make you curious about what they're thinking and their motivations. I'll be moving onto the next chapter now and reviewing it as well.

P.S. I'm so honoured that I'm mentioned in your notes!
Daniaisme chapter 2 . 3/1
Oooh snap. Really enjoying this Tristan guy. The main character seems depressed. I like how mysterious she is...The first chapter made me feel she has depression.
KarasunoFan chapter 4 . 1/4
Ooooh You've made me curious and curiouser to see what happens next!
LetMeWonder chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
I wonder what Tristan is trying to do...
LetMeWonder chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
She is awful to him. I feel kind of bad for him.
LetMeWonder chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Madeline and Bethany are awful. Why would they even think that would be okay?
sunshinernnr chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
I'm excited for this story! Love the complex characters and the mystery! Hope I get to find out what happens next.
Luti Faube chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I always think it's unfair how in books or movies the desirable guy always goes out with the girl that 'hates' them and doesn't want to date them, leaving behind the fans. It'd take too much effort for a boy to woo her, and Tristan kinda doesn't make sense- why would he want to date a girl who made a rude, unfair judgement? I'm guessing she'll fall for him and while he planned to take revenge he doesn't because he likes her. Anyways, I enjoy reading anything from you. The writing's flawless regardless of my opinion
Thrilled chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Wow. Another impressive chapter. You always delivered such layered characters. I almost feel guilty wanting to know more about her mother and brother seeing as it upsets her so.
Be My Valentine chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
You mentioned writing an enigmatic character, and Tristan seriously is kinda sexy. However he is blackmailing her (which i can accept, to reason) and I hope the female lead continues having a bite to her. She gave into Tristan's demands way too easily in this chapter, though I understand he has some dirt on her? If he does, then I hope she doesn't fall into line and just follow him meekly. I can tell she doesn't like hanging around him, and that's a wonderful building block.

This story is one to watch. Definitely.
Be My Valentine chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Keep going!
SunnySideUp26 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I was a little confused in the beginning because I thought that I had already read the first chapter, but I didn't recognize any of it. But it makes sense now that I know you rewrote it. I don't think I ever read past the first chapter of the original (though I don't remember why), and now I'm glad I didn't so I can start fresh. This chapter was interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens when Tristan inevitably confronts her about the video. Hopefully I'll get to read more this weekend.
Thrilled chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
WOOT! Eagerly awaiting Chapter 4 :)
Thrilled chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Again YAY you for returning to this engaging tale!