Reviews for Elementia: Call of Lucethia (エレメンティア: コール オブ ルセシア)
360pages chapter 9 . 4/12
Well, despite not reading a lot since the last time I stopped, it was a good chapter to start back up on. A breather chapter with a bit of exposition thrown here and there. It's an okay chapter to get caught up on even if it does add more back story among other things.

I usually can't get into old timey fantasy settings. There usually has to be a modern twist to it in some way shape or form. (Like urban Fantasy or how Disgaea handles it)
RTK chapter 15 . 3/2
Been awhile since I reviewed.. Sorry about that!

Nice two chapters, the enemy has regrouped and haven't given up on the spiritist yet! Toran is pretty pissed still at his loss from earlier and Renne continues to baffle me with her fighting prowess. O_o
cud-b-better chapter 22 . 1/15
Daenos is quite the sinister guy but I'm glad the other was killed. Also liked Riy and Irra's sudden deus ex machina power up. Truth be told I'm having a little trouble remembering Daenos has he fought the party previously at any point, so many good fights I just lose track.
cud-b-better chapter 21 . 1/15
A good fight and quite the magic he's got. A coward to a warrior. I knew they should have killed him then and there, the main characters are way too naive. I'm still not sure what Akedime is actually hoping to achieve. I'm looking forward to them arriving in the land of the vampires.
Kahoruko711 chapter 2 . 1/11
I like the action in this. I could learn a thing or two from you. The main character seems promising. So, is Riy suppose to be a half wolf boy, with the ears, tail, and instincts? I'm asking this because I wasn't quite sure is all. I couldn't tell what his facial features were like either, you just described to me what he was wearing.

Despite that, this looks like it's going to be a fun story. The action is good, pacing is good. Good job with this.
Kahoruko711 chapter 1 . 1/11
This looks very interesting so far. I like the set up of this prologue despite it being a tad short. Can't wait to read more of it.
cud-b-better chapter 20 . 1/9
Okay I've heard of a pillow fight but not a wrapping paper fight. A quick silly omake for a quick giggle, it did its job I think.
cud-b-better chapter 19 . 1/9
Sorry, it has been a while. Definitely hints towards a traitor in their ranks with akedime knowing their movements so well. Renne was too forgiving then though, she should know kindness will only bite later, a defenceless enemy? Then kill said enemy. I'm surprised the others let him go despite renne just leaving him be.

Anyway I can sense a round two coming in the near future.
RTK chapter 13 . 1/4
Oh Riy, you did oversleep quite a bit. XD
Renne must've worked him hard.

Another snag in our heroes' journey. I wonder what the source of this frigid water could be?

And now we can see Akedime's response to their new problem! The next step up in the plot!
RTK chapter 12 . 1/4
Akedime's retreating? After going all this way to find the spiritist? I wonder what their next plan will be, they have to have some sort of trick up their sleeve to pull out so quickly.

I wonder how everyone feels about Toran's betrayal now that all of the action has died down.
And the royal highness... err... Renne, has ended up training with Riy. Interesting to see how quick she is to help their cause. I was thinking that because she was hiding all this time that she would be more passive. Luckily, that's not the case.

Another good chapter!
RTK chapter 11 . 1/4
Lots and lots happening in this chapter!
I expected Akedime to attack when they got out of the tree but they brought the fight inside. They have a lot of faith in their generals if they're willing to let their entire military not partake in the conflict. (Though their generals are pretty darn powerful!)

And -gasp- Toran! How could you?! D:

Defeat now seems certain at the hands of Toran and the alchemist but the esteemed spiritist has decided to join in the conflict! I must read further! X)
Viewer27Man chapter 5 . 1/2
Read up through Chapter 4 for now. I like your next times. They're exciting.
Viewer27Man chapter 3 . 1/2
Warning! Warning! A dangerous enemy approaches.

But seriously, something happened the guy I assume to be the main character is going somewhere. Again very good.
Viewer27Man chapter 2 . 1/2
I wonder how the events here are going to lead into the events advertised in the description. This is a pretty good first chapter. I like how there is a little bit of action in the first chapter. A lot of stories on this site that promise action take a few chapters to get to it.

I guess the only thing that confuses me so fare is what the monsters are exactly. They don't seem to be a traditional monster.
Heart Kiyoshi chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Wow a prison chapter

that funny remark that Toran said to Riy was funny, his face will meet the floor (if doesnt stop pacing back and forth) ah something like he said.

Nicely done