Reviews for Dance With The Devil
Satan's Mistress chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Yeah, I laugh at the lion... Nice poem.
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Woah, that is awesome. I love the second line "Would you ever play dice with the Gods?" I love how the surface answer is always going to be "no" because these things don't exist, but how it could be so much deeper than that.
Val Dante chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Wow. I love this poem. It kind of makes me wish that I could enter that world where fairies and unicorns, elves and dragons, and so many other fantasy creatures lived. It's one of those that just makes you think. I loved it.
Skye Hegyes chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This was a cool and fun poem to read. I like the line "Steal Death's scythe and sword?" I know I would. *grabs the scythe and sword and runs away laughing like a maniac* "Hey! Come back you! I want that back!"lol
McQuinn chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I loved this. This is a great Fantasy-filled poem. The rhyming was good - nothing was off-beat, and nothing seemed forced like so many other poems sound. Everything fit rather perfectly; I loved how you included so many aspects of the fantasy genre.

Good job. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Crimsom Ink chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
wow that was a really good poem
Jezsh chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
really great rhyme scheme, light-hearted but daring, I like it
Alyissa chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
I like this, and yes I would 'enlist with the elves.' If you get a chance could you R&R some of my work? heheh ;)
Emily M. Hanson chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
This is excellent.
Juki Chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
I love this poem, no da! So when are ya going to upload your GW fics? hmmmmmmmmm? *giggle* Keep writing, babe!