Reviews for Bite and Bind
knockmeoffmyfeet chapter 1 . 7/1/2022
Hi, I'm from a fast-growing online reading platform. Currently, we are looking for new authors to join us. Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
Mirandamau chapter 15 . 1/7/2022
halo author, i am so interested in your work, my name is Miranda, an editor for a fast growing platform, may i know how to reach you professionally?
yaraaaa chapter 14 . 8/26/2021
hope you come back to this story
AvegaLil chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
A fascinating and original plot. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
yaraaaa chapter 16 . 5/9/2020
Great chapter. I just have a hard time understanding Adrian but I hope his relationship with Thea gets better. Thea is a strong girl and I feel like maybe Adrian will find that out soon?
yaraaaa chapter 15 . 5/2/2020
Great story! Hope you update soon.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
I am a bit confused about Adrian's feelings for Thea right now, as well as the situation with Diane and Lucian. Hopefully clears up a bit in future chapters.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 10 . 4/6/2020
It's been a while since I last read this, but decided to catch up! Just a quick note- in this chapter Vian switched from first person to third person when it says 'Vian wanted nothing more than to rip him away...'
PsychosomaticReality chapter 2 . 2/9/2020
Unknowing wolf. Mated to dad's arch-nemesis.. but accidentally.
ConfigurationSpace chapter 15 . 9/3/2019
I abhor Adrian immensely and am not sure you'll ever be able to convince me he's a redeemable character who isn't just an abusive f**k. What he's done to Thea so far is unacceptable and so far beyond the pale that it's appalling. I get that she feels a strong duty to her family and her kind, but it's insane and very sad to see her rolling over and taking it like this over and over and over again from Adrian. Just sad all around.
RampantElla chapter 14 . 8/30/2019
OMFG! So much angst and love. Your so good at this. Update soon.
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
I liked your first chapter it was very intriguing and it got me wondering what will happen next. Keep up good work and look forward to more.
ConfigurationSpace chapter 13 . 7/6/2019
To be honest, none of what happened in this chapter seemed to be in character based on the trajectory you established in the previous chapter, especially Adrian and Thea’s encounter. I feel like I’m reading two different stories now with different sets of the same characters, and none of them really inspire sympathy in me.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2019
Please update
VictoriaJameson chapter 12 . 2/11/2019
My heart breaks for Thea! Hopefully Adrian gets some comeuppance!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »