Reviews for Bite and Bind
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2019
Ok here is my real issue with your story. Both conflicts stem from action of men and their decision. While it is normal for wish fulfillment romance story that men should pay the piper, it would have been far more interesting if one man and one female from opposite camp had caused conflict.

I never really liked Thea and her family including drama queen Lucian. Also Marcus is not my fav. Too much power and too little sense. So may be this is for best. The only one I feel bad for is poor Diane.
ConfigurationSpace chapter 11 . 2/4/2019
This was a heartbreaking chapter e_e
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2019
Intresting. Lucian is a worm. Why is that whole family such a shit...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2019
I hate thea. I am tored of stories where woman do jack shit and get present on wrapping paper.
VictoriaJameson chapter 10 . 1/14/2019
I didn't see that coming!
cool beans chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
update please
MidnightIris11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
OMG I love this story so much, you really have a gift. Please don't take so long between chapters you are killing me. Today I had the chance and was able to read it all over again, it's excellent.
LFA JLover7787 chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
Whoa, this is getting deep... Great job! I'm totally looking forward to more bite and bind!
MidnightIris11 chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
Just started reading this story and I LOVE IT! Update again soon!
bev chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
Great :)
CasualCoffee chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Wow! Now I'm even more excited! Keep on writing! :3
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I Love your story, please don't stop writing.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
The length is great :) I'm loving this story!
CasualCoffee chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I thought the length was very nice! Good job! I really like how you interpreted the past story with what's going on! I can't wait to see how Thea's brothers react! Update soon! :3
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »