Reviews for Bite and Bind
CasualCoffee chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. UPDATE! I LOVE this story! You doing a wonderful job! Please keep it up! :3
Valinedel chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Doesn't Adrian's dad and sister know Thea is a wolf? The way his father warned his son of all the possible consequences of mating a human, made it sound like they thought that of Thea. Adrian knows otherwise though bc in the first chapter, he took care of her after she changed and told her to ask her father about it.
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I can see into the future. I see Adrian getting his ass kicked by Thea's brothers. I will be so upset if I'm wrong. Loved it! Please update soon!
A chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
This sounds good ! Very interested to know what happens next ! Loving it !
Valinedel chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
I thought you abandoned the story. I glad you didnt though, but I totally forgot everything that happened so I had to reread. :)
hitokori midnight chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Please update again really soon !
hellkaizer chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
crap... i want more :( , i love this story, hope you update soon :):):):)
coco chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
awesomely narrated story sweetheart..
liked the last chapter most
keep writing more stories...
hitokori midnight chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON !
story chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
good start
virgokay chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
That was a nice twist, they were both werewolves. wolf are very territorial. looking forward to more :)
lirelover chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Oh why does she hate Adrian! And why did Adrian's pack barge in on someone else's territory! That's pretty low... But in order to understand your ulterior motives I need to read more so... Update soon?
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I absolutely positively LOVED it! Please, please, please update soon!
virgokay chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
You had one typo in chapter two. "He's been nothing but an as to you..." ass is missing an s lol.
When are you uploading more?

She's probably turning into a wolf...and if their family rivalry is based on vamps and weres. and her family is vamp. then i don't see why she would be changing into a wolf :/

only you can tell us what's happening by uploading more chapters :D
CaitlinEA chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
She's either a vampire or rival werewolf to the Price family?
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »