Reviews for SINs - Movie Special - Rise of Demise
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Oops. Sorry about that. This stupid mobile didn't let me finish. Sorry again, Bog-sama. I was trying to say thanks for the condolences.

Anyway, awesome last chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good luck with all your other projects and the next chapters of Sinful Memories!

Signed,

Chaos-Deadly Sin (Farewell, Bog-sama!)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Hello, Bog-sama! Sorry I didn't review for the previous chapters, but I was busy holding a traditional funeral for my PC, S.M.A.R.T. His last words were "Error 404". *sniffles* R.I.P, S.M.A.R.T... Anyway, thanks for your condolences. (Oops, sorry about that. Stupid phone...)

Anyway, this was a great final chapter. Also, CROSSOVER!

Farewell!

Signed,

Chaos-Deadly Sin (Until the next chapter of SINs - Sinful Memories, your "Spin-Off" thingy and the other version of SINs!)
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Hello, Bog-san! Sorry that I haven't reviewed, but I was mourning the loss of my poor, virus-ridden computer. SMART deserved better... *sniffles* Anyway, FIRST! (Always wanted to say that...)

This is an awesome story so far, Bog-san! I am quite enjoying it. It's brilliance is so vast that my mind almost can't grasp it!

Sakuma - our favorite Defender of Evil and King of Hell - now has a rival who seeks to achieve the evil Baphomet form, therefore starting the Apocalypse! With the help of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - War, Conquest, Famine and Death - along with absorbing all of the demon souls, he also hopes to become the King of Hell! Will Sakuma be able to stop him? Or will Thanatos consume the world with darkness? And what has caused Thanatos to become so evil? (These questions are only here for being ominous. You don't have to answer these questions immediately.)

"SINs - Movie Special - Rise of Demise is one of the most incredible movies I've ever seen. To the fans of Beast Out Ghost's stories, I recommend you watch this. Part 1 is on Netflix and available on Amazon, and Part 2 and 3 is still in progress." - The Chaos Publishing Corporations President, Chaos-Deadly Sin.

"Wonderful, absolutely terrific!" - The Readers.

Movie Ratings: 5 of 6.