Reviews for Café Ta Da La Presto!
B. J. Williams chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
You have a promising yuri right now. Can you get working on the next chapter so I can see what happens next? I would like to imagine what the drama might appear as. A little more description might help the readers. I'm assuming that the one in the cover image is Juvie. You have enough mystery out as of right now to want to know more.
misskimsi3bee chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I have just stumbled across this chapter as I was looking for some inspiration to finish off my first chapter to my little story (and of course I love reading manga stories!) - it definitely helped in giving some fab descriptions - I felt as though I was in the room with the characters. I love the line "The sky is very very swollen" and I love that it has jumped straight into a story line without rambling on for chapters :) Keep it up!
cud-b-better chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Can't say I read too many things like this to be honest. But what I can say is the two girls interactions was top notch and the descriptions were decent without blogging down the text making for a nice comfortable read. I can already see the first signs of drama just waiting to happen, I hope she can keep her dream alive, but in today's world profit is what is needed.

Anyway just a few very minor typos I noticed whilst reading (I do this for everyone feel free to ignore my suggestions):

You would be all [be] your little lonesome - [by]

I was running late this morning and [could] find it - [couldn't]

Well I need a bit more to say what I think about this story but the premise so far isn't too bad, keep it up.