Reviews for The Spies' Daughters
SnowflakeFrostbiteIcicleGal chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Took it in silence like a WOMAN
Dreaming about the Stars chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
UPDATE YAY! I'm excited to see what happens now. Awesome chapter
LavenderDays chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Hm, Vex. Nice try in covering up your eavesdropping.
Something's telling me Roxanne's about to have her life changed.
Thank you for updating!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
OMG AWESOME (btw its me being to lazy to log in (me as in ur best friend)) i am so excited now ur going to have to update soon and quicker
Frost chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Hawt diggety daffodils now we have a cliffhanger here folks. I hate cliffiess\.
LavenderDays chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Well that room sounds heavenly. Please update soon!
I can't help but feel like Harmony's important to the plot
LavenderDays chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I smell a plot...
Frost chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
It decided to log me out.
YAY THINGS HAPPENING! Though dude, spread it out a bit this entire chapter is description.
Giang Tien chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
I love their last names! They are adorable. :D Calico! I especially love that one, lol!
SnowflakeFrostbiteIcicleGal chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Well, YAY! Good chapter! I like Harmony, as an annoying stress-relief for everyone else bcs she's such an ass.
Update soon dudey!
LavenderDays chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I'm so relieved Frost has made an appearance! I was worried she might have been sick or hurt and unable to write due to her absence from True Seasons. I can definitely see another friendship story here :D I thoroughly enjoy all the personalities, and something tells me Vex will be a very fun character. Update soon please!
LavenderDays chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This looks really good Hadam! I have no idea where you get all these story inspirations, it's beautiful.
Giang Tien chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
:D I feel her. The kids at the school where I transferred, though, weren't nearly as nice. XD
Giang Tien chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Yay! :D A new fic! Can't wait to read more! :D
SnowflakeFrostbiteIcicleGal chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Lolikins, I do get involved in stories very often don't I? Me thinks it's due to my amazing immodesty and the fact I can't leave anything alone XD
Update soooon