Reviews for One of the Guys
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I really like where this story is going. Also, there's some good character development going on with the main character:) I can't wait to see what dark things she has lurking in her past.
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Gaaah! I like this story:) Landon is definitely my kind of guy. Wish I knew a Landon in person... oh well, maybe I'll find one one day:D Anyway, nice work! I admire how you're able to create a steady conversation between the characters. For some reason, that's a tricky part for me because I always get myself into a ditch and don't really know how to get out. As in, I just don't know what the other characters would say, you know? Anyway, nice job!
Samantha chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
This one was typed out perfectly. Keep 'em coming!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I'm definitely excited to read more
Samantha chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
This was a hilarious chapter. I wish I got along with my teachers like that. Can't wait to see more of this story. Good Job!
iDancingNightmare chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Even better than the first! I wuv it! D please keep writing.
iDancingNightmare chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Here is some motivation. I seriously loved this story, so much it made me want to steal it xD, it gave me inspiration, and it seriously rocks. Most of my stories, my characters care a lot about populairty and all of that crap. But this story was a change on what I usually read, and I am going to check everyday for new chapters.
Samantha chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I think this will turn out to be a wonderful story. Please do more soon!