Reviews for Destined To Fall
The Time Traveler chapter 6 . 8/14/2020
Nice job on this so far. I am hoping to see more of this soon. Keep it up.
NoAngelsWalking chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
Hey! Glad you got to do Camp Nano April edition. :) I'm going to the July one, because April was exam term stuck for 10 days without a computer/technology/phones breaking leg in said wilderness terrain sorting out paperwork for an internship that should have started about half a month ago... Yeah... April :P.
Anyways, big twist - I didn't see it coming either. I still love this story and I hope you upload again soon. Does Victor know about Astrid's baby? If he does, did Orris promise Victor her daughter or something?
Hope everything is well with you, Lisa.
KayMacD chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
WHOA. Did not see that coming.
This guy is Zane's brother? How can this be?
Unless he's lying about it...but I don't think he's lying. :/
I'm glad you'll be updating soon. I'm interested to see what happens next. :P
NoAngelsWalking chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Man I'd forgotten so much of this story I'd had to reread it. Still awesome. Victor is so not a nice guy. He wants to take the crown for himself, right?

Also... BABIES! Lindsey should get one too! Twin babies!

Keep the story coming!
KayMacD chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
This chapter was cool. It was nice to check in on Lindsey and to see what's going on with Victor's plans. I see he's working for Osric...but what's he planning? I wonder what the shadow told him too.
Anyway, great chapter. Hope you update soon!
KayMacD chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Ooh! Interesting. I wonder who that guy in the vision was. Probably the guy in the prologue, right? I wonder what will happen when they meet him for real
The thing about nicknames is that you can't choose them yourself, and there's nothing you can do to change them. Lindsey just needs to accept it. :P
Anyway, I'm excited to read more. I hope you update soon!
KayMacD chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Ahhh! It's a baby!
Ugh. Babies are so fun and cute and stuff. Especially when they're fictional and noiseless. :P
I wonder what her name will be!
I wonder if she'll be in danger. :/
Gah! I'm excited. Update soon. :)
Alexandria Woolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
please please please continue! I love this story so much!
KayMacD chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Oooooh! Cliffy! :O
I'm so glad you started a sequel. :D I really enjoyed the first one and this one looks like it'll be good too. It's always risky to go with making chapters up on the spot, but it's always more interesting too, in my opinion. :D
I dunno who Victor is, but he sounds menacing. I like him. :)
Happy early birthday, by the way! *Happy happy birthday, singy singy sing...HEY!*
NoAngelsWalking chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Duh duh DUHHHHHH!

:D I'm so excited for this!