Reviews for A Lifetime
zxxphyr chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
i got chills when i read this. the open ending, i don't know, i usually hate them, but it was really satisfying. it touched me a really personal level. thank you.
somersaultkick chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
This is so, sorry for the lack of a better word, touching. Like really, I may forget this story as time passes by but the lesson will be engraved in my heart.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
I loved this story when you first uploaded it and love the changes that you made. You are very talented and I can't wait to see what you write next. Your stories are so real and vivid.
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Love how you wrote the end! I really enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Hot, hot, hot.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
This is so sentimental.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Wow, this storyline is intriquing. I can't wait to read on.
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Whoah.. :O what actually happened with Haley and Jack in the past? What a development...
brash73 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I recently started reading this story... and I love it!

I cannot wait to learn what happens with Haley... and what happened with Jack and Conner.

I love Jack and Haley together! They have such a great connection, I know they have a lot to work through, but I can just tell that they have a special relationship.
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Ooh.. Poor Haley :( Her heart broke because she was really sad about Lucy.
I wonder what the truth was happened to Haley in the past when Jack left.
confused chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I liked it but i feel like the story is already wrapping up... they got togeher already I mean. waiting for more!
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
It's off to a good start. Depending on the rest I might favorite it. It does seem to show how relationships change after high school and the awkward get togethers that happen so I liked that aspect of it.
nickyleigh chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I truly enjoyed it. Can't wait to read more.
first reviewer chapter 1 . 7/7/2014