Reviews for An Unfortunate Gamer
Houki Minami chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Holy crap! That was a pretty intense chapter! Kazuya sure is loved. How about he menu screen also have some kind of "special slot" for his heroines? I mean, it could be fun, and pixie could protest about it. But please mind some curse and gore, because of the site's policy. Kazuya's power are awesome, by the way. Some of them are pretty much in the DEM territory. But since it has a video-game-logic, I guess its pretty standard. I hope for the next chapter. Since the hospital quest arc is over, I wonder what the second arc will be about. Super exciting. STay golden!
HiroKunTheHero chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
"I am who I am" so is the man Kami-sama? I mean that's exactly what God said in the Moses story.
cud-b-better chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I'm loving the system you've come up with and a nice way to end the chapter. My only question is whether he will form a party or would he work solo/with pixie. Its taken quite a while to get to the action but with the foundations laid well and some comedy in between so far I'm really interested and intrigued by your story. And the fact Kazuya has amnesia means he doesn't know the characters any better than we do. Be careful though, it is sometimes very easy to include details of his past which he shouldn't remember for example that bit about english class he implies he was no good at it, something he shouldn't remember, but this is a minor point at best.

Good work, keep writing, and I look forward to more.
cud-b-better chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
It seems we've got a few similarities by the looks. Well gotta love the pixie and I like how he seems to be only recalling things about otaku culture. I'm kind of curious as to why the pixie took an instant liking to him. It also seems going to have a bit of rpg system what with that status screen. A few recurring errors in the technical department things like "I" should always be capatilised and the fact that you switched between third and first person.

But the characters and their interactions were quite amusing, so well done there.
cud-b-better chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
A nice beginning, and was that a kore wa zombie reference I noticed? One thing I don't understand is why did you start new paragraphs in the middle of a sentence, doing that doesn't make much sense. Well I like the kind of things where mc die at the beginning only to come back (I'm guessing this will happen). Not really sure what kind of story it will be from just the prologue so I'll stop this review here.

Good luck.
Houki Minami chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
That was enjoyable. I mean, a little confusing, But I could understand. It was a tricky idea using amnesia, so that the reader can move in kazuya's pace and knoledge. It was a clever move. But I must ask, could you please use other ways to pinpoint some important irformations? I mean, its kinda hard to separate text with the "character info" sometimes. Hah, sayaka is so cute. Did the nurse was a silent Hill reference? If not, well, then, it really looks like Fate/EXTRA. I hope for some impressive ass-kicking next chapter! Keep it up and stay golden!
Houki Minami chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Yeah. It was cool. It was funny. Typical first chapter awesomeness and the direction its heading is very clever. To be fair, it looks a lot like Fate/EXTRA, yet, kazuya's charm and personality are of a great and interesting character to be developed. The intro chapter was boring, so sorry to say that, But this one is the best so far. Keep it up and stay golden!
Noswald chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
i like how you added the bit with the "if this was an anime scenario" but besides that i can't just unless i know what happens next