Reviews for Blessed
A chapter 14 . 4/22/2015
I vote for hanky-panky! Paxton is such a cutie. Anyway, great chapter and I thought the end pulled things together nicely though I am sad for things to be over. I really enjoyed the ride. I hope you will write more stories in this universe.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2015
Firstly I am sorry you've had such a rough time. So glad to hear you're on the mend. You're obviously a fight, I hope you stay strong.
Secondly yes I want another chapter hell yeah!
PrennCooder chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Interesting story so far!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
Wait! That's it!? There has to be more! I really liked this story, but the ending did seem kind of rushed to me. Are you going to write another book?
RomanceObsessed chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
This was a cute way to end the story. I am sorry about what you have been going through the last few months. I hope both you and your mom are better.
Godisgood3 chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
I really enjoyed the story. :) It moves a little too fast, but it still has a great plot. I wish it wasn't over so soon, but I am interested to see what the two spin offs are :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Wow! I can't believe she killed someone! Its seems so different than her normal character! Great work!
RomanceObsessed chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
The fight scene seemed kind of short, but I feel like if that had happened in real life it would have happened fast. Who will the protagonists be in the spinoffs?
A chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Oh, man, that b*tch is gonna get it! Hope the next chapter is longer, so we can see camilla get what's coming to her AND more love from Paxton.
Godisgood3 chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
I just caught up on all of the story today, and wow! I am loving this story more and more. It seems to move just a bit fast, but it is still amazing :)
you should publish it as a book someday.
I guess its a good thing Dante stayed, though I am sure Alaia will want to take a swipe at the blondie herself.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
I was so happy to see that you updated! I am very interested in what is to come next! Camilla is going to make things very interesting!
RomanceObsessed chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
I feel like so much happened in this chapter. Their relationship progressed a bit, she evaluated her feelings, Pilar was kidnapped, they went to get her back, and the bad guys showed up. This is such a good story, it's a shame more people don't know about it. Can't wait until the next chapter.
RomanceObsessed chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Happy Thanksgiving! I can't wait until the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
Hope everything is ok, can't wait till next chapter.
bonghi chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Alaia (a beautiful name) and Paxton are charming and the story is interesting. Can't wait to read more.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »