Reviews for Rogue Protectors
Dayna chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Reall interesting diary entry at the start! I'm already hooked, I hope you keep writing!
Highway Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/12/2014

The opening journal entry was quite interesting. It made me curious as to what her father did to cause such an anger in her, especially the day of the funerals. It appears to me that he left-maybe even abandoned her, and I can see how any daughter could hold a grudge over something such as that. My own father did the same to my family and I feel the same exact way as Anja does. It's good that you have relatable characters like that.

Your dialogue is really good. You have realistic interactions going on between the characters.

The only thing I suggest doing if you ever go through and do an edit, it adding in details to fluff up the paragraphs and overall story. For example, have Anja narrate the expressions of the people she's talking to...or have her talk about the setting she's in (such as he bedroom) or what she's feeling, ect. You add more detail towards the later half of the chapter, and it gets really good. Just suggesting this for the mid-section, where Anja is talking with Marie and a little bit with Mark.

Overall, interesting start! :D
toshposh chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Killed? There had to be some mistake.
toshposh chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
All I can say is wow!
toshposh chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
It gets better and better every chapter!
toshposh chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Hope Anja and Eli become friends.
toshposh chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I can see why your so fond of this story. Thanks for posting it.
toshposh chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This is a good start. I'm enjoying it.