Reviews for Happily Ever After
hannahward chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Oh, this is such a good story! Please update again soon. I think maybe Brian or Xavier will be the one to find out about them being married. I'd love it if their relationship was explained some more - how did they get together and end up married without anyone knowing about them? :)
Preety chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
Plz update more chapters.
CAU chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
This story satisfies all my fetishes.
Jk, but I really like it so far! Please update it when you can.
Zappe chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Xavier's in a wheelchair, yet you have him walk :-/
She should just tell Brian she's seeing someone so he stops hitting on her. And why did she get in the car?! O.o lol
Zappe chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Intriguing story. I wonder how people don't make a connection between Scott and Brielle given that they have the same last name. How long have they been married? You hinted that they've been in love for a long time. Well, on to the next chapter! :-)
Puccapurple chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Aww Scott's adorable. I hope they don't divorce or something although they're married young. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Interesting one..but why there is no updates? I wish her to be with scott as the title suggests..
Random Person chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
really good book, cant wait for more
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Ooooh, love the changes, cos now we get to know Brian and decide for ourselves what kind of a person he is. ;) I wonder how long they've been married, and how the hell did they manage to hide it from everyone, this is all so secretive and exciting! xD Terrific chapter, update soon! C:
FallingAutumn chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Ooh really interesting thus far! Extremely amazing and wonderful writing! I wonder what's gonna happen with Brian..? How long have Brielle and Scott been married? Why does she use Alvarez in her last name- wouldn't it hint at Scott's and her's relationship!
XOXO
-Autumn
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Hm... I think this first chapter seems interesting, and I do want to know what happens in the end. Definitely promising and worth your time, can't wait for the next update! :)
CRSmith chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Well. #1 I WANNA KNOW HOW THEY GOT TALKIN FIRST OF ALL OKAY? OKAY (plz tell me it wasn't a bet plz plz plz)

#2 shove off Brian (he's totally out to destroy my new OTP)

#3 pLeAsE gO pUbLiC wItH tHeIr ReLaTiOnShIp I'm DyInG
EroNekoHime chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
As I read this I can't help but think somehow this will end badly. However, I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Unicornswag chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
OOOh I like. I really want to read more of this backstory
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I am left with so many more questions that answers. This first chapter really reels me in. I want to know why are they pretending they don't like each other. Are cliques and popularity so important that it can't be overcome with love? I want to know how they met and why they are acting the way the are acting. I think I am really going to enjoy seeing Brian, at least he seems like he isn't afraid of tainting whatever image he has. He is willing to associate himself with Brielle. I can't wait until I read more from this story and find out exactly what is going on.