Reviews for Discovering Truth
Ah yes, plot unfolding
SnowflakeFrostbiteIcicleGal chapter 11 . 3/12
...much romance
SnowflakeFrostbiteIcicleGal chapter 10 . 3/12
I am very quite excited AND PUMPED for this story dunno it's just exciting
Frost chapter 9 . 1/21
Logged me out. Lame.
YAYA THE UPDATE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT SOONER!
Hadam chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Awesome chapter! I love this story and yes, we must go to the empire state building tomorrow ;)
Hadam chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
That's so cool! and boys! Anyways, great chapter and I love love love Pria's outfit :D hehe update soon (even though i just read it meh)
SnowflakeFrostbiteIcicleGal chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Debating? Really? :P
YAY A CHAPPIE YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY THIS HAD STILLED MY LONG HOURS OF SUFFERING
SnowflakeFrostbiteIcicleGal chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
LavenderDays chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Hah! I am so excited for this story's plot now that they have finally landed in America! Please update soon.
Hadam chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
HAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS APARTMENT! btw, that is so typical of you to bags the room beside the pantry and very cool. :D Great chapter! if I update soon, will you? Pretty please?
SnowflakeFrostbiteIcicleGal chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
That last line *insert of-course-you-would laughter here* UPDATE SOON LIKE SERIOUSLY I WANT MORE
Hadam chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
HEHE, I just love the little sentimental bit with Iona :D :D I also ADORE Pria's outfit and I wish I could have it and stuff! Great chapter and update soon!
Hadam chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
HEHEHE I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! MAKEOVERS!
Hadam chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Thankyou so much for putting this in here just to makes sure that everyone is aware - just to clarify. I really do believe in that as well, and I find it frustrating when people discriminate and entire race because of one person. :)