Reviews for A Conflicted State of Mind
allbookmonkey chapter 23 . 1/2
Woot woot! Another chapter out! I'm so happy! Oh my gosh Aria's so CUTE! w You're a great author! It's okay if you take your time, that makes your stories all seem so professional and relatable! Mudpaw is actually an irl friend of mine, and I just showed her my account :3 Keep up the awesome work! \(o)/
Mudpaw488 chapter 22 . 12/29/2017
Wow, this is great! I just read your story from chapter 1 to chapter 22 and I didn't lose interest once! This story is written really well and I really enjoyed reading it. Keep writing, PLEASE! :)
allbookmonkey chapter 22 . 11/4/2017
Yay! Another chapter out! :D I really love this story! I really think you're going to be an author someday, you definitely have the talent! I really like how the characters are so relatable, and you make their feelings really clear! Each of them still retains their own personality in the story, which I think is pretty impressive. All of your stories share that trait, and I really, really like that. So far, my favorite story is this one! :) You really deserve so much more attention as an author, and I'm happy to display your name! _ I love your writing, and I hope you keep working on this book! Keep up the good work!
allbookmonkey chapter 21 . 10/1/2017
No! The heart's ruined! :'( I love this book though! If I wrote something this long, I'm sure I couldn't stay committed through the first ten chapters, and I really admire how you stuck with it! Your writing is awesome, I look forward to the next installment!
allbookmonkey chapter 20 . 9/8/2017
Yay! Another awesome chapter! You definitely deserve favorites and follows! I really look forward to the next chapter!
-Ally
Grammatical Assassin chapter 13 . 8/12/2017
Well, I said it before and I’ll say it again. This is some good writing.
Despite my being nowhere near your target demographic I find can
still easily appreciate this story for its well designed characters and
upbeat humor. From a technical aspect, it is my opinion that you’ve
done a great job in designing you scenes and scenarios. I did get the
feeling, a couple of times, that some of the dialogue felt a little bit
disproportionate to the character speaking. If I were to venture a
guess I’d say those moments were a result of over-editing or simply
overthinking a scene. In closing, even though this story is not my
particular cup of tea, it still possesses a very likable and charming
quality in the way you tell it. I only hope that someday you might
let me read the “pizza guy” scene as you originally wrote it. I may
be wrong, but it’s the only moment I can recall feeling like most of
the conversation had been deleted. Anyway, good luck and, keep up
the excellent work.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
Nice chapter! Now I need some Noah time :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
A chapter full of Noah! Loved it :-)
theblindwriter95 chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
Very cool story.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
Ahh, don't do this Noah!
I totally ship Noah and Alice. They are just so cute together.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
Pre-crying :D That really cracked me up!
Love love love Noah!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
"Anyone who says that they can shower in five minutes is a liar and I don't trust them."
This line was too funny. I can't stop laughing at it :D And the accidental slap :-)

Ah, if only they'd kiss...
Ishotthealbatross chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
What a weird guy...I wonder what he wants from Alice...
Ishotthealbatross chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
That line about the rational part of her brain not being awake yet cracked me up!
I like Alice's Mom. She seems nice :-)
Please,please,please let her like Noah! Noah is so cute and sweet and enthusiastic :D He's awesome!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Really interesting chapter :-)
In the line where Alice suggests that they should take a break, she says 'I'm tired and exhausted", and I think that's redundant because they mean the same thing so maybe she should only say one.
Anyway, you write really well. I mean no offence when I offer suggestions. I think you're a great author :-)
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »