Reviews for My Life Story
Mollari chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
The pain you must have suffered during these abuses must have been horrendous; I'm well and truly sorry that all that happened to a pretty little girl.
I'd like to talk to you about this, and to discuss some of your other ideas and stories elsewheres, but thank you immensely for your writings- I hope I haven't upset you.
Sincerely your colleague in Christ, co-worker, and hopefully friend too;
Mollari.
Johnny blade chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Well written. Thank you. A very encouraging story.
Emil Boyd chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Wow, thanks for sharing! :)
Written In Red chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I love Jesus Christ. Isn't he a wonderful Savior? Well written, though I would use more paragraph breaks to help with the continuity. Praise The Lord for His working in your life!
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very good! I really like your story! You're certainly a lot braver and more committed a Christian than I am right now. At present, I have a few issues with God that I'm really trying to work out, and I hope I succeed.

If you're interested, I just wrote a Spiritual fiction and a Religion poem that talk about one of my Christian beliefs very recently, and I may write more in the future about other Christian ideals I have, or just about what makes me unique as a Christian. Again, great story! Check out mine, if you're interested.
RanHaywire chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
People shall judge you because, you are different. But that is your essence. You have risen up through these blighting conditions in your life. Which is indeed, commendable! A life, which I live, seems much happier now. somehow. Though I may not totally agree with you on the subject of Jesus, I respect you. I respect you for your courage. I raise my toast to you. Bravo!
LittleWickedOne chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
If this is a true story (and I sincerely hope it is, though you never know on the internet!), then I am truly inspired, and I hope other readers are, as well. Your early life has truly been one long, arduous climb, and I'm so glad that you've seen the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know what it is, but God's plan for you has obviously matured, and you are seeing the fruits. Sometimes, I am very discouraged by the lack of true believers in this world, and the really saddening obstinance of atheists today. You are living proof that there is hope for the church even in our pagan society. Keep telling your story! Remember, Jesus said in Luke: "Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels." Basically, spread the word about Jesus, and don't be afraid of people who will use the excuse that you are somehow 'judging them' by trying to save them! Be the light you want to see in the world! Wish you the best of luck:)