Reviews for Fantasia
Guest chapter 79 . 7/13
sweet comfort
Blackberry Avar chapter 78 . 7/10
I don't get the significance of 'You're the only one I brought here'. I'm missing osmething.
Sid chapter 75 . 8/25/2019
I love your story, and your characters and your writing style. I love relating to your story and how much i sometimes relate to Arwyn. You're amazing and i hope you know that, and i hope one day you'll be known all over the world .
Sylvia SparrowTounge chapter 74 . 7/9/2019
I ended up binging this story despite the steady accumulation of homework. I loved it, it’s probably one of my favorite stories on this site! I can’t wait to see what happens when they find out Leandriel is a real person~
Blackberry Avar chapter 74 . 6/22/2019
Well! Is this my first review?

*hurriedly checks account

Yes, yes it is.

I have read every chapter of your story up to this point, every SINGLE one, and I was so rude I didn't even leave a review!

Well, in my defense, I forgot... is that a defense or am I going to be sued for gross reviewing negligence? Really? You can be?

Well, I certainly did not know that... cut!

Anyway, the point of this long, winding review is to tell you that I think your story is really, really good.
RSSM chapter 73 . 5/14/2019
Wow Its been awhile since I binged a story. Please continue writing this because I night actually go through withdrawal haha. Its well written and can keep a readers attention. Characters are unique and fun.
RSSM chapter 7 . 5/12/2019
Really good so far, easy to get sucked into. Looking froward to reading more. Also love the little pets, can't wait to see what else she tames.

Only question I have at this point is where is her friend who said was going to be logging in too? But im sure that'll be answered as I read on.
RSSM chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
Im getting flashes of ALO from this story so far and the real story hasnt even begun haha. I'll keep reading for now, just wanted to put the comment in.
MakerofNothing chapter 3 . 3/15/2019
This has some creative things in it. It's down to earth in terms of the characters, and has some consider ancestors which I never would've thought of. In particular, the npcs are way more reasonable than other vr stories I've read, and you made it seem like they were actually npcs. So good job on that. This being said, I definitely think you should cut out at least some of the side comments during the story, especially the 4th wall breaks. They interrupt the story and while occasionally they add some humor they don't add so much that they make up for the unprofessional aspect of it. No offense, of course, this is just my point of view. Another thing you might try is making some of your own creatures and languages (you don't have to create the entire language, just some relevant words fey would have to learn). I recommend for help on that. All in all its pretty good and I can definitely see some potential for growth as a writer here. Keep it up!
Aeras chapter 71 . 1/11/2019
It's been my fourth time rereading this, just want to say that I appreciate that this story exists, and I look forward to reading more. Can't wait to see how Arwyn/Fey reacts to finding out that Lee-Lee is a real life human bean.
DMJB chapter 71 . 1/1/2019
I think you should add an explanation for cad and the 3/4 time composer hand gesture, cause not alot of people know what a cad is... or even 3/4 time
Charles506 chapter 71 . 12/28/2018
Thanks for the chapter! I do enjoy checking in every now and again to see the latest updates on the story!
C.J.Robbins chapter 70 . 12/3/2018
Ok, HOW?! HOW did she not realize that HE IS REAL when he mentioned liking JAPANESE FOOD?! As smart as she is, she is DUMBFOUNDINGLY dense.
Snowblazehollyleafstar chapter 70 . 10/11/2018
This story is amazing! I love all the world-building you put in and the vast amount of detail. I hope Fey finally works out Leandriel is a real person sometime soon. And to any game designers reading this: make Fantasia. Now. Please.
Lia Dove chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
You do know that no other fonts show up on Fictionpress, right ?
It’s all Arial.