Reviews for Fantasia
RSSM1 chapter 84 . 5/28
So happy you updated this again! Love the story and the characters you've created. Like the little love dtory between Beth and Caleb too. Can't wait to read more!
RSSM chapter 83 . 2/15
I keep coming back to this story and every time I read it I love it. They need to base a real VR game off this story because I for one want to play.
Chuckleberry Enigma chapter 83 . 7/20/2021
Well, other than the funny formatting thing going on (which is probably some computer spasm), YES AMAZING. Love the tree fort development. Absolutely stan Leander's coworkers spying on him and facilitating his love life. Caleb and Beth are looking like gems to add to the team (and SUCH a lovely presonality pairing)- and I'm excited for that interaction with people outside of the OG! I love the idea of this team basically just having so much fun with the game and doing things so entirely new that either they a) unlock new features of the game that no-one's used yet, or b) the creators are actually watching them every so often and creating new features to keep up. My Dad and his friends were pretty groundbreaking on the MMORPG front way back when (like, at their inception) so these characters really remind me of them! True-at-heart nerds are THE BEST and so are you for writing this. I do get a tad worried about them in terms of their "real" lives and whether they're still keeping up with them in the waking world but obviously that's just because that's not what the story is focused on- although it will be cool when they eventually interact with the company and creators behind the game IRL and actually get to meet the people orchestrating the world they love. I am, of course, highly anticipating the low-key fangirling that they'll encounter from those programmers and tech leads and/or other game players who accidentally recognise them because they don't use mods and then just freak out. Ah...this is turning into a novel in itself, so I'll stop here :D
Chuckleberry Enigma chapter 81 . 3/18/2021
A very satisfying installment- always a pleasure to see Leandriel being a bit cheeky, and Blade making his (either entirely correct or entirely incorrect) observations from the sideline.
Chuckleberry Enigma chapter 80 . 10/6/2020
I just want to let you know that I've been following this story for, oh, four years or something? Along with Lonely Light (which I actually referenced in some sort of homework or assignment or something at some point) and Eterna's Source, this story is one of the most consistently engaging, high-quality stories that I feel comfortable and excited to read, without fail. Thank you so much for continuing to write and publish these stories at such a high standard and sharing your imagination with everyone here, it is truly appreciated! I am so encouraged by your presence on this platform, and I absolutely love your characters and your writing style. This journey through Fantasia has been an absolute pleasure; if I Marie-Kondo-ed my reading material, this would spark joy. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Guest chapter 79 . 7/13/2020
sweet comfort
Blackberry Avar chapter 78 . 7/10/2020
I don't get the significance of 'You're the only one I brought here'. I'm missing osmething.
Sid chapter 75 . 8/25/2019
I love your story, and your characters and your writing style. I love relating to your story and how much i sometimes relate to Arwyn. You're amazing and i hope you know that, and i hope one day you'll be known all over the world .
Sylvia SparrowTounge chapter 74 . 7/9/2019
I ended up binging this story despite the steady accumulation of homework. I loved it, it’s probably one of my favorite stories on this site! I can’t wait to see what happens when they find out Leandriel is a real person~
Blackberry Avar chapter 74 . 6/22/2019
Well! Is this my first review?

*hurriedly checks account

Yes, yes it is.

I have read every chapter of your story up to this point, every SINGLE one, and I was so rude I didn't even leave a review!

Well, in my defense, I forgot... is that a defense or am I going to be sued for gross reviewing negligence? Really? You can be?

Well, I certainly did not know that... cut!

Anyway, the point of this long, winding review is to tell you that I think your story is really, really good.
RSSM chapter 73 . 5/14/2019
Wow Its been awhile since I binged a story. Please continue writing this because I night actually go through withdrawal haha. Its well written and can keep a readers attention. Characters are unique and fun.
RSSM chapter 7 . 5/12/2019
Really good so far, easy to get sucked into. Looking froward to reading more. Also love the little pets, can't wait to see what else she tames.

Only question I have at this point is where is her friend who said was going to be logging in too? But im sure that'll be answered as I read on.
RSSM chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
Im getting flashes of ALO from this story so far and the real story hasnt even begun haha. I'll keep reading for now, just wanted to put the comment in.
MakerofNothing chapter 3 . 3/15/2019
This has some creative things in it. It's down to earth in terms of the characters, and has some consider ancestors which I never would've thought of. In particular, the npcs are way more reasonable than other vr stories I've read, and you made it seem like they were actually npcs. So good job on that. This being said, I definitely think you should cut out at least some of the side comments during the story, especially the 4th wall breaks. They interrupt the story and while occasionally they add some humor they don't add so much that they make up for the unprofessional aspect of it. No offense, of course, this is just my point of view. Another thing you might try is making some of your own creatures and languages (you don't have to create the entire language, just some relevant words fey would have to learn). I recommend for help on that. All in all its pretty good and I can definitely see some potential for growth as a writer here. Keep it up!
Aeras chapter 71 . 1/11/2019
It's been my fourth time rereading this, just want to say that I appreciate that this story exists, and I look forward to reading more. Can't wait to see how Arwyn/Fey reacts to finding out that Lee-Lee is a real life human bean.
171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »