Reviews for Fantasia
Chiisutofupuru chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
Leandriel likes her.
Almost can't wait till she reaches lvl 50, which is going to take quite a long time if she keeps building up an army of pets! LOL

mass-defect chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
This is really good! :]
Chiisutofupuru chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
Lol, when I began this story I was going to mention to take out the brackets as the explanations (sometimes) takes the readers out of the story. But the information actually helps more often than not and some are just hilarious! So forget it!

koyama chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
I'm taken with this story! It's even so bad that i were reading nearly everthing in one go (I startet yesterday evening!). I hope to read more soon. And i like the healer.
To your 'quest' in your story summery. I'd say more or less every NPC are real humans or at least had a "real" human as model.
I'm interested if our main character (aka Fey) will meet Leandriel (the angel guy) in real live and if they'll know the moment they see each other who they are/each other is. (sorry english is my second language so sometimes I have problems to find the correct translation).

cu koyama
(p.s.: i'm a terrible lazy reader so it'd be normal for me not to write another review for some/a lot chapters *sweatdrop*.)
Chiisutofupuru chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Yey! Another fun to read chapter!
Is the 'seductive voice of fantasia' a male voice or a female one? Maybe the monotone one when entering? Or the angel's?
I guess it doesn't really matter. After it says: "Don't you want to play with me?", it's creepy no matter what!

Chiisutofupuru chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Darn, all caught up...
Hey, there may be mermaids but there are such a thing as mermen too!
(Or do male characters simply not have that option to chose from?)

Chiisutofupuru chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
Awe, terrify didn't lvl up? lol!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
An angel friend... why did-whatever... makes it interesting.
This makes me think about her real life friend... they know each others names but still haven't added each other to their friend's list yet.

Chiisutofupuru (because I found out the squiggly line does not appear in my reviews after 'Chiisu'...grrr)
Chiisutofupuru chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
Chapters are getting looooooonger, yey!

Chiisutofupuru chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
I've fallen for our main character too much already to be switching view points, but I'll try to adjust.

I've noticed that I have yet to see any spelling/grammar errors what-so-ever (aside from something missing a .period. in the earlier chapters... I think).

Chiisutofupuru chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Awe, didn't mention all of her skills? Lol. Ah, well, I didn't expect you to.
(She never did meet up with her friend, next time she sleeps maybe?)

Chiisutofupuru chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
"I will remember that name" - would creep me right out if I got that from more than one character.

Chiisutofupuru chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
The pace is amazing, I love the 'one quest at a time'-thing you have going on, definitely requires a ton of creativity(and/or looking things up on the internet). Definitely the way to do it as she discovers more and more.
Wondering if you have several giant lists on what everything is and what you can all do, what skills monsters can learn and stuff... or are you just making it up as you go as if you are the main character playing through this game?

Chiisutofupuru chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Go walking stick-thingy's! lol
So fun to read! I especially like the fact that you warned us about the references(as I tend to dislike references in stories), and then mention(and explain) them at the bottom of each chapter. Clever.

Chiisutofupuru chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Slimes are common enemies in RPG's (dragon quest has metal slimes that have like two health but have an insane amount of defence, just saying).

Ok, this is probably one. of. the. best. MMORPG stories I've read so far on this website. Good work! I've already fell in love with this main character and your narration is much different than I'm used to, making it that much more exiting!

You've got a follower.