Reviews for Fantasia
Chiisutofupuru chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I know Drizzt! read the first four books!

A good start, now I'm ready to see what you did to this game to make it different from the rest I know on this site :P

Chiisu
Acaila chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
I read this on RR's forum, saw your notice, and am now leaving a review here (it's also easier to follow stories posted here).

I enjoy almost everything about this fic, but I think my favourite part was how Leandriel subtly helped her at the end of the treant quest and in general without being annoying about it or obviously cheating. People who know more than you don't have to be obnoxious, and sometimes a subtle hand is the best help of all.
NorseWind chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
i think its inspired i read this for the first time here fanfic/103 and i cant wait for more of this please continue i think this might be better than most of the other stuff ive read
Bravo PS. i know i should not rush you but please make more of this and at a faster pace the suspence is killing me as a fan and Connoisseur of Literature
Phalkor chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
I really like how your pokemon references aren't intrusive. I've seen writers on here that can't slip stuff like that in properly. I finished reading what you have and I can't wait for more and yes I reviewed twice.
Falkor chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
I suggest that you remove the "clue" about NPCs from the intro as it is kind of a dead-give-away considering high functioning AI isn't exactly novel. I think its better with just the in novel clues. I think your writing style and the story are pretty good.
You should definitely keep this novel going and maybe run it through editing and sell it.
The Scarlet Swordsman chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Well by your request I'm reviewing this story, because I've read straight through the first seven chapters. This story has definitely allowed me to indulge in escapism, and I love fantasy roleplay. The idea of a game like this just makes me so happy. It's a shame that no one's reviewed yet, because it's a well written story with good characters and a fun tone. I'm wondering right now if you're going to present an antagonist in the game and connect it to the real world, and I'll keep reading eagerly. :)
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12