Reviews for Fantasia
DMJB chapter 71 . 1/1/2019
I think you should add an explanation for cad and the 3/4 time composer hand gesture, cause not alot of people know what a cad is... or even 3/4 time
Charles506 chapter 71 . 12/28/2018
Thanks for the chapter! I do enjoy checking in every now and again to see the latest updates on the story!
C.J.Robbins chapter 70 . 12/3/2018
Ok, HOW?! HOW did she not realize that HE IS REAL when he mentioned liking JAPANESE FOOD?! As smart as she is, she is DUMBFOUNDINGLY dense.
Snowblazehollyleafstar chapter 70 . 10/11/2018
This story is amazing! I love all the world-building you put in and the vast amount of detail. I hope Fey finally works out Leandriel is a real person sometime soon. And to any game designers reading this: make Fantasia. Now. Please.
Lia Dove chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
You do know that no other fonts show up on Fictionpress, right ?
It’s all Arial.
-Lia Dove
sparks4romthesky chapter 69 . 9/4/2018
Hey!
(This is my first review here so sorry)
I think I have good taste for a first review, right?
So here goes. I really like your story, and think it’s time!

I really like how you put both real-life and different perspectives into your story. It makes me never bored of a chapter!( why is it that I want a real life only chapter? with different perspectives though...)
I also like how you have many quests the characters do, even though some are pretty (idk how to say it) ...
now ...
Maybe you could make the story less Fey and Leandriel centred. How about Mimi, Blade, or Sirena? (they exist tooooo)
And what if Fey was a little less OP? Just sayin. Like more weakness to make her real? And not like the paper cutout she thinks Leandriel is?

... idk how to end anything...
(btw how did u make Arwyn so similar to me? DO U STALK ME?!)
Guest chapter 68 . 8/10/2018
What the hell is wrong with your formatting.
Guest chapter 68 . 8/10/2018
Is it fictionpress, mine or your own Software that fucked Up.
That text ist mixed with HTML Tags
Why is it coded?
readingchameleon chapter 68 . 8/11/2018
Hey, awesome - a new chapter! Unfortunately, there appear to be a number of formatting issues again.
jtagamer70 chapter 67 . 7/3/2018
Please be nice to Lander, oh great and powerful author. Let this not end in heartbreak for the angelic warrior.

Also, can we get a look at more of the stranger races that Fantasia has to offer? Particularly the dwarves.
spookysister7 chapter 66 . 5/31/2018
Love this story. So cute and fun and not stressful. Thanks for writing!
DragonLord Volt chapter 66 . 5/13/2018
After discovering Fantasia, I just devoured it. (And boy, was it delicious, but my stomach is screaming MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE or rather a scream of agony.)
It doesn't take a lot to get me to generally like a piece of fiction (dragons, interesting concepts), but Fantasia just goes over the top. I read it practically straight too (excluding sleeping and bathroom breaks) for three days.

Rating: A huge investment of 1 Billion dollars that will put me in debt for life/10

P.S: This is good. Give me more (but don't rush so that the quality is ruined, I imagine you spend a lot of time working on a chapter, so don't rush. Please. But still give me more. Please)
P.P.S: I would like for Fey & Feypets (and ((in)in)significant others) to run into the other races (particularly the dragooning) to fuel my crazy mind with fantasies to help me get to sleep without being driven deeper into insanity.
P.P.P.S: Did I say this is good?
P.P.P.P.S: Because this is so good, if you (the author who will hopefully be reading this) need any help relating to Fantasia (I have minor writing experience and major Wikipedia and bad pun experience) I will be happy to help.
P.P.P.P.P.(and many more Ps but I can't possibly type all that I have to say)S: I am surprised some publishing company hasn't noticed Fantasia. (Probably because it's not finished, but, you know, THIS IS REALLY GOOD STUFF RIGHT HERE PEOPLE)
readingchameleon chapter 66 . 5/11/2018
Erm I thinkt he formatting went a bit weird on this one?
Knucklehugs chapter 2 . 4/7/2018
I've decided that I won't be pointing out errors after all. I'm not sure of your intentions to polish this story considering its age. Instead, I'll focus on content.

I liked the description of avatar creation. I'm a little surprised that there are no options to purchase name changes considering there are appearance modules.

I was a little surprised to see that she got a creature companion. Makes me wonder how this will affect future development or if it'll be integral to the plot at all. It also makes me wonder if there will be other companions later.

I noticed some suspicious behaviour from the NPCs. This coupled with the summary raises some questions about what exactly is going on. Is there some sinister plot from the game devs? Are they mind-controlling people or something? Are the NPCs really other players? Definitely a good way to grab some attention without being too obvious. I'll be eager to see how it unfolds.

Overall, I thought the description of scenery and action was good. It was easy to envision things. I also like the end notes. They add to the story rather than being a distraction. All in all, a good chapter. Cheers.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »